Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 97726

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Dismantle button ; star soul interface question

[Copy link] 5/438

Posted on 2021-02-08 06:01:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

can somebody explain me exactly what does this button do? Dismantle? Will it give me lvl 1 stone and the essences invested? will destroy the stone? any info would be great, i am afraid to click.

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2021-02-08 14:21:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

that button is for destroy hole and back mats.. for 75%

exsample.. click 1 hole and click that button.. then hole will bye bye and u can get back 75% mats ( shard and essence )

Signature
No weapon that is formed against you will prosper declares God.
Posted on 2021-02-09 15:02:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

True, I can confirm the information MajorJD said, you will get 75% of materials back (Star Essence and Fallen Star Shard)

Signature
Posted on 2021-02-10 15:48:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you!

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2021-02-20 01:57:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

So i tried to dismantle a star soul, cost 7 essence to do so, i received 7 back and nothing else, no fallen shards, once again the game is a stupid fcked up scam and no wonder people are leaving 

Signature
Posted on 2021-02-20 09:27:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

As I heard only perfect and epic star shards give back fallen star shards. Below that don't. Can anyone confirm it?

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org