Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 97726

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Discussion] Fok; Please give TPC for Free lunch instead of Mod stones

[Copy link] 13/901

Posted on 2021-02-07 03:27:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

so if I understand correctly, 20 mods < 100k tpc. Why?

Because 100k tpc can be obtained by doing daily trend (assuming the character is in a guild and is of a level that grants 90k tpc from completing daily trend) plus 10k tpc from silk quest in quanzou....nevermind the tpc obtained from the actual trend/trade completion. These are both easily completed DAILY quests, as in completable 7x weekly. Even worst case scenario and minimum tpc reward from DAILY trend + Quanzhou silk quest, you make more tpc than one free lunch.

But yes, let's log 50+ alts apiece and see how the servers handle that :angel:

Mods on the other hand, come from exceptionally limited sources that require a minimum range of gear, stats, and rank to obtain (crete, ares, palenque, golden tower, and such), I find the whining quite hilarious.

I agree, 20 mods is a joke, but far less of a laugh than watching the alt character free lunch abuse cycle with TPC and then listening to more whining about servers crashing, login errors/blocks, getting stuck on battleground server, because some dedicated folks are willing to create and log incessant streams of characters purely for a once per week reward that can be obtained (and more) daily.

Cycle the free lunch rewards (TPC one week, mods the next), increase the mod stone reward, give cotton candy and rose petals for the free lunch reward, who cares. To collect free lunch reward, the character has to be on for an hour. You're telling me you can't manage to do a daily trend run and perhaps quanzou silk quest during that hour? Of course not, not when you're abusing it :angel:

Signature
Posted on 2021-02-07 12:34:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Agree on TPC

Signature
Posted on 2021-02-08 02:58:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

yes we need 1000+ Modification stones for free lunch or TPC back please .

Signature
Posted on 2021-02-18 05:19:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree that 100k tpc is way better than the 20 mod stones. What i don't understand though is why FOK must give only one or other? 20 mod stones is practically nothing to the huge ammounts needed so why not just keep 20 mod stones and add 100k tpc as well? I don't see how much this is a big deal to do or how IGG will have loose of income due to that.

Signature