Voyage Online Today: 3    Total Posts: 98542

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Golden Tower Level 70 possible ?

[Copy link] 5/675

Posted on 2021-01-18 03:45:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello i wanted to ask you guys if with that stats is possible to kill Level 70 , i dont care for more atm just to hit 70 , i got a bit more attack and DB and DR since photo take, ican even even get more DR if needed with a drilled hydra 

Signature
Posted on 2021-01-18 04:36:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it's possible. The amount of DR you have should be enough. Still, some people say DR, DB and CS goes on general equipment, as I'm doing that right now. but I think those stats are viable for 70, but for further, much harder. Maybe try getting more CS if possible.

Signature
Posted on 2021-01-18 05:06:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

to be consider i still have 2 items drilled Crit and 3 attack maybe my generals are kinda bad for now , i can get 420 DB and 180 DR if needed with 4400 attack

Signature
Posted on 2021-01-18 05:13:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Also, use pet skill, use Flaming Urus with Savage Totem that should be automatically used, it is a pretty good skill.

Signature
Posted on 2021-01-18 06:44:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

There are different builds and paths that can help you achieve the 70 floor goal.
I always used the guide from jedas on youtube about gt and was made around the time 70 was max i think
Conclusion
For gt focus on db crit parry and atack
Flaming urus with savage totem is amazing. Bull dash optional but would be a plus
General s hurricane is very helpfull
Firm and disperse combo also amazing but optional
Pure stats can t tell if you are able or not to do, many variables in there. Maybe you also have a stacking forge on armor hat
Maybe you have only a shit recover hp on wep

The best thing is to go up there( got it? Up, because is on 70th floor hihi) and as a famous guy playing with robots said
Just do it!

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2021-01-18 07:30:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

The last sentence give me a big smile during this hard times , although i have hurricane dispence and guard skill and on weapon i got slayer lvl 3 also but sadly i dont have the bull pet yet :(

Signature