Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 98671

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] HOLY REFINED STONES FAIL RATE

[Copy link] 3/831

Posted on 2021-01-16 06:32:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

FOK you ingered into fail rate, now we can see this. Its impossible to refine with those stones because they have more fail rate than succes rate, its about 80% FAIL RATE. FIX THIS ASAP ! I used like 4000 stones and result was i got minused stats from 7000 to zero.

Signature
Posted on 2021-01-16 17:52:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

I know most of the pictures are now gone from this old guide but the information is still there:
All I can say is next time check the
Refining Guide
before trying to use a (new to you) type refining gem.

x Holy Refined Stone
x
Effect:
+100 | -100

Max bonus:
HP +10000

Success rate:
51%
How to obtain:
- exchange at Material Exchange Staff in Seville port [-45 / 29]
- exchange at Seville Voucher Exchanger [78 / -45]
- exchange at Seville Special Offer Voucher Exchanger [143, -35]
- dropped in Hurricane Island instance

Notes:
- its almost impossible to pimp with this refiner

I specifically will point out the " Success rate 51%"   which just means FORGET ever using this item.
and that was the IGG given number.. soooo you can pretty much expect that the actual success % is lower.

and yes this guide was made back in 2011.... so it is old information... but since IGG hardly ever changes anything... it is still mostly if not all valid.

Because the guide is soooo big, use your browser search; Ctrl+f and search on the name of the refining item you need the information on.

- Ele

PS. doin' math... to loose 7k you had 700 more failures than success (well ok probably more if you were not looking)....leaving 3,300 other tries that canceled each other out.... so 1,650 successes of 4,000 attempts (at best)... or 41.3% success rate..yep pretty ugly.

Signature
Posted on 2021-01-23 13:02:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Unfortunately Ele, you have to use it if you ever want to max out your HP. If you don't, you will have 9k HP less than other players. Luckily these stones are free these days from seville golden tower proofs.

For me, these were actually the easiest ones max out. Qualities and FH stones are much much much worse.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2021-01-25 20:52:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

You need to know how and when to use them and I’m not sure if you used 4K all in one shot but that’s generally a terrible idea, especially if the success rate was that bad after the first however many you used...done properly (and without an essence stone to save stats from falling below a certain level) you should only need a 200-500 max depending on luck and patience

Signature