Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 99206

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Discussion] (New) Pirate King's Treasure Event

[Copy link] 6/1106

Posted on 2020-12-28 06:18:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok so i have a question about above mentioned event in which i would like an official answer.

According to IGG if i was buying before or during event 20,000 item mall points and at that time i wished to exchange 5,000 item mall points in order to receive the corresponding reward to these points, in next event i can not use the remaining 15,000 points for receiving a reward for 10,000 or 15,000 points or even for 20,000 points if i bought extra 5,000 points until next event. I want to make clear that the remaining points would remain in my account un-used.

So my question is;
since there is not any point in rules of above mentioned event that mention that you can not use remaining un-used points for exchaching at a later on event, what really stands for this event.

Only thing that i understand and accept is that exchanged points used to receive a reward are reset and can not be used later on for another exchange which is common logic. Luck of event information or interpretation of rules according to IGG willing or desire is clearly an attempt of consumer fraud and nothing more or less.

Awaiting for comments and an official response/interpretation of event rules.

Signature
Posted on 2020-12-28 14:21:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

I can not answer for IGG
and I would bet if you asked Support their answers would vary from person to person...

but for reference here is the link to the event;
(New)Pirate King’s Treasure

and the 'rules' portion of that announcement is pasted below;
---quote---

If you’ve met the following conditions, you may register for the new event:

1. You must have the required amount of VC points available to claim the reward, and the points can't be used until we send the reward to you.

2. If you’ve already claimed the rewards, the total number of VC points you exchanged or purchased since then, must be greater than the total amount of VC points you have on your account.

Does not include VC points exchanged before 19th June.

1a )You must buy IM after 19th June

2a)You must save your IM for what ever prize you want

3a)Wait for a Event

4a)Must have IM in your account when you ask for reward (Do not spend it)

5a) It resets if you buy Reward

IGG reserves the right to final interpretation of all rules, as well as the right to amend or remove
 any and all rules, restrictions without prior notice.

limited to ONE such reward above, so be sure to consider carefully before claiming!

-----------------------------------
IMHO

*the way I read 2)  and 5a) and "limited to one"... and knowing how IGG does business, I would think that once you claim anything your point count is reset....
Nowhere does it say "Exchanged or un-exchanged" points are reset... it just says "it resets" which I interpret as meaning the entire event resets.

#2 is quite confusing... the way it is written is probably different than what they meant.

It actually says; once you have claimed a prize the amount of points BOUGHT SINCE CLAIMING needs to be greater than the amount of points in your account.... which to me (native English speaker) means if you have 15,000 points left over in your account you need to buy 15,001 or more points....

But that sounds rather ridiculous... I think they just want you to zero out your account for them to make the math easy...
I think they meant :
you need to buy at least 5,000 since your last claim to be able to claim anything the next time.

but hopefully an experienced buyer will answer explaining with their experience.

- Ele

-----

* June 19 date is date that the event was changed and refers to June 19, 2017

Signature
Posted on 2020-12-28 14:47:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Basically you can exchange IM points for rewards once a month. The ones you exchange no longer count for the next month, so you gotta buy new points.

So if you have 10000 IM points on your account, and you want the 5000 reward you can use 5000 this month, 5000 next month.

If you have 5000 on your account, you can use the 5000 for this months reward, but cant use it next month, you have to buy a new 5000 for that one.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2020-12-29 03:10:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

So let me get it straight cause it's a little bit confusing.I ll describe my case as it is now. I exchanged 10,000 points on December 14th and got the reward i asked. Those 10,000 points were bought on December 4th. From December 5th and later i bought extra points and now i requested for latest event on 28th to receive reward for 20,000 points. IGG recognizes only the points i bought after December 14th when i received the 10,000 points reward and do not count the points i bought from 4th till 14th of December. According to what you say i understand that those points should count, right? And if not they ll count next month? Please clarify this cause it's already confusing as it is. Thanks.

Signature
Posted on 2020-12-29 14:59:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have no idea why is it hard, you got reward for your 10k points on dec 14th, how you think you should get rewards again on dec 28th event for the same points? If this would be possible I would sit on 20k points for years and get nince stuff every 2 weeks.

Signature
Posted on 2020-12-29 16:10:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Miaoulis;
RE-read what DSOFA wrote above (yes his 2nd paragraph is confusing... he may have meant spend as in regular purchases can be made  no as in using for the event.)

As DSOFA said... you can exchange your points once a month... even though IGG offers the event 2 times a month..

also your story is very clear... I don't quite understand how you can think that only points from one days purchase would be converted/counted.
the rules plainly state that after any exchange everything is reset.... so combining that with the once a month... that means no points will count (for you) unless they are purchased after January 1 at the earliest.... you might even have to wait until January 15...

So I would write support to get a confirmation and be sure of which date you can start buying IM points that will count toward the event... make a screen shot of their reply because it will auto delete after 3 months making it hard for you to prove your point should there be an issue..

so the moral of the story is:
pay attention to the dates the event is offered so that you can predict when they will happen....
[list here]
then about 3-5 days before the event you buy the amount of points you will want to exchange (which gives time for IGG and their perceived risky charges... in the past some larger transactions would take days for the funds to fully exchange)

if you have problems purchasing one big amount of points; spread your purchase into small amounts over a few days 1 purchase per day or stolen card/accounts "bells" may go off and nothing will go through.
Also if you have problems purchasing large amounts become a VIP for less hassles in the future.

Never cancel a purchase (through your card/bank) or IGG will consider you a risky or delinquent account... so even if it takes days ... just miss the event if you have to and let the transaction eventually go through.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-12-30 07:26:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Last update in order to conclude this thread. After several messages exchanged with support center it seems that finally they ve seen my point and i got the reward. So i guess my interpretetion of rules was correct from beginning.

Signature