Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 99206

Total:#38

Create Thread

[Discussion] 180 ini - comments on the "fix"

Hot Topics [Copy link] 37/5392

Posted on 2020-12-03 12:46:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Why do gold medals still cost 800 each at sanctum? 170 gear isnt the latest gear in the anymore. What's the excuse now?

Signature
Posted on 2020-12-03 22:24:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

the most easiest lv180 instance is BBO,not IGG ,not Mr Snail
So I know it's a horrible disaster for the OPS of them 
they have to explain ,why they found the bug so lately ,did they care the game? 
because the instance is not designed for lv170 gear players ,but for lv175-178 gear

Signature
Posted on 2020-12-04 08:23:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't get it Mr. Fun. You just said in your reply to my comment

funofking said:
you r wrong. we have to obey the game setting. the developer designed the game ,it has his system . we have to obey its rule . but u didn't know the system,what u know is the game settin

Could you please explain this to me:
BBO is hosted by Snail Games, DEVELOPERS. If BBO has the easiest instance, then how come we don't have the same since we have to obey the rules? Why is our harder? Why aren't we obeying the rules Mr. Fun?

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2020-12-04 16:03:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 2020-12-07 03:42:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Maintance tommorrow, better not hear:”we got nothing to do” from you FoK :)

Signature
Posted on 2020-12-07 04:26:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

To DSOFA
It's their fault ,the OPS team will pay for the mistake .

Signature
Posted on 2020-12-07 06:17:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

I really dont understand you guys.....
Yes, indeed BBO has easier instance and already has 178 gear sets or on our server multiple 175s from teams.

Thing is, although the last boss of VCO 180 is impossible for even the best team on MMP atm, I've heard that a few teams can reach till 2nd boss. This means that materials for 175 ARE OBTAINABLE without buying them from the IM shop. Yes, it will wake a while, yes this is the type of game this is.
It's another story that most people main hitter builds and now most team tanks are just not good enough since they weren't the focus to get improved. This is entirely your mistake since its common sense - the tank always gets upgraded first so the team is able to go further........

And it's another story that Mr. FoK here rushed this patch. Mr. FoK wasnt the requirements to lunch a new patch to have X number of people maxed with the previous one?

BBO got a patch that no starsoul 170 team can probably do. BBO has these players.

VCO got a patch that maxed starsoul 170 is not enough to do. VCO has max 2-3 guys!

So why did you rush this patch Mr. FoK? If this was the original intention for difficulty, why didn't you wait another year or two for people to get good enough?

Signature
Posted on 2020-12-14 16:45:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

where lost all players? that all on forum.
Mr fok fix difficulty on the new ini and stop to make test and f...k up the game and the players give the dam original game. you make too many change on the game on the items, price, difficulty and you never focus the real problem haved any patch and fix the dam server lag. omg empty server and haved lag

Signature