Voyage Online Today: 4    Total Posts: 97020

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Discussion] Merge servers.

[Copy link] 7/264

Posted on 2020-11-21 01:15:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

I've recently come back from a hiatus of a few years and im genuinely enjoying myself. My guild is extremely helpful, there are small and useful events every weekend and there has been a pretty fun update since I've been gone. Through all of that I can't help but feel alone while sailing around the globe. Nobody talks in side chat, there's no world pvp, and you almost never see anyone out in the world that isn't AFK. It has made me question why I seem to be playing an MMO that has lost it's community so long ago. I play on columbus, there used to be a large community and many options here great friendships and long lasting rivalries. You had Nightvoyagers, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Clan Hook, CRNA GUJA, Knights Malta, Voc, Belgian Navy and inkys with TGE. you had RAGE (Yes i know they switched), dynasty ming, the black hand, Medieval420 with BBS (among others im sure im forgetting. Along with many other non affiliated guilds that actually had active members (can somebody say templars?). Now you have belgian navy and the minions. This game has fallen far from it's roots, i don't believe this game will at any point increase in population. But if it were to I believe the best chance it would have would be for new players to log on and see a living world. Not one completely void of human interaction besides within guild, opinions?

Signature
Posted on 2020-11-21 04:58:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

thats what FOK said

" I'm busy recently ,I need time to do other thing more important.
I have guarded the VCO for 7 years.
4 times than other VCO GM.
I know what is good for us.
of course ,all of your suggestions r welcome.
sorry for that.
thank you. "    

seems he want people left...   

Signature
Posted on 2020-11-21 09:21:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

NO , No , No

Signature
Posted on 2020-11-21 09:38:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

It won't,  but the game will continue on with or without you , the people from the early days who refuse to play anything else will always be here for a long time still , so stay or come back later in a couple years . See you then ^-^

Signature
Posted on 2020-11-21 15:21:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

14 years - this game has been been active!
(and the Chinese version a few more years than that)

IGG is not actively recruiting new players (anyone EVER seen and advertisement for VCO anywhere?)... so no need to cater the game to them.
New players will not spend the time and money to level and compete (in this day of instant gratification and micro transactions) and where it is not totally obvious what to do next in game and how to progress (having to find and read guides, asking other players where to find drops, how to make money etc..).

So as said above us old die-hards are left.
and thankfully some of them spend a LOT of real money, keeping the game open.

Personally I like being able to do my daily quests uninterrupted (by pvp), and not having to read the trash "talk" of others .. I get enough chat talking to my guild members (either in the game text or w/ voice) - but, yes, I was always a proponent of a PVE server.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-11-21 18:32:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

I can still find fun in game , even though we lost population .

Signature
http://voyagecentury.fandom.com

http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2020-11-21 19:36:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

This game is dead, MMP currently has 10-15 active players maybe 1 or 2 use IM rest went to BBO, There is only 1 big whale left in game that is DD and that's it.
Game is done no return after this. 

Go join BBO lots of ppl 4x cheaper IM, you have up to 5-6 different events every weekend here you dont have any at all !!!! 0 EVENTS HELLO BORING NO CONTENT !!!
no patches nothing... 
BBO has new patch has events has population and that is it. :)
Also new server opened few months ago so all players currently low lvl so best place to start !

Signature
Posted on 2020-11-22 06:19:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

I heard they are testing the new patch

Signature