Voyage Online Today: 3    Total Posts: 97019

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Discussion] QUESTIONS for IGG and FOK

[Copy link] 6/459

Posted on 2020-11-12 03:46:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Q1) What plan u haved for the game. You give soon full patch fix and all that missing on the game?
Q2) Has give normal price the gold medals and more drops on inis?
Q3) When u believe haved the new patch?
Q4) You want new players on the game or dont care? You make something for come new players?
Q5) You have plan to give good event per week and not that trash event haved now?

I think all players haved that question and is time igg and fok tell the players what plan haved. Day by day lost more players and soon not left some. i have 12k IM and think that is the last IM used becose i dont have see anything fix a long time.

my char is Nastazia.
TY read and whaiting your answers...

Signature
Posted on 2020-11-12 10:05:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

A1) Everyone on this forum keeps asking for new content but very few ask for what's missing so do you really think we will get the missing content? LOL

A2) Nope, like FoK said the patch is out for 4 years. More than enough time for your team to make the 4 members 170 with Gold Medals dropping from the instance.

A3) Have you ever heard the tale of Captain Jack? Some say he is real, others say he is a myth. This tale applies to the new patch. Some say it's real, others say it's only a myth.

A4) New Players won't spend as much as current players. Patches arent aimed at 95% of the playerbase but at those 5% who are on the top and keep spending to be maxed. Those 5% being profit, the other 95%... well they don't care about the other 95%.

A5) New events brings more rewards and more rewards might prevent people from felling the need to spend. So no. No new events.

Ty and feel free to ask more.

Signature
Posted on 2020-11-12 14:49:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

You must be seriously dreaming if you thing IGG would answer a question about how they run their business / run a game.   So we long time players will answer for you:

A1) You need to remember that VCO is NOT BBO.. and that IGG purposely tries to make some things in the game different than BBO (or so it was said)... However,

In most players' opinion most of differences are to slow the pace of leveling or to increase IM sales.

Will we ever get caught up to where BBO is patch wise... no not really.
As said above IGG chooses to not include some content.
Think about it... for example; we have been slowly missing content (over multiple updates) such as ship packs, pets and charms that the other version has had for many years.
Some of that missing content is so old, it would make no difference in player strength if it were introduced now.

A2) Gold medals -I have a feeling it will be like Lake Mithril.... hard to get and never on sale for a loooong time.

A3) Patch;  as said before somewhere in this forum... VCO gets patches about 3 months after BBO so look for it February 1.

Q4)New game players will not spend the years needed to try to catch up, nor will they likely spend the IM so new players are not actively recruited.  One long time player will spend as much as 20 new players in one month... so of course they only care about those 5%??  or 1% that spend THOUSANDS if IM and are VIP (ie 3 Star VIP; they spend over $2,000 USD in 4 months... w/ up keep of $2,000 USD spent every 6 months)

Q5) Events - no we will always have the same events.  The OLD events we have do not need people who know programming to run them, and they are well tested not to have bugs (though there may be cheats).
(Battlefield/Palenque Excluded)

see what happens whey they try to introduce new events?? - reference Palenque.
another reason not to include new events.

Signature
Posted on 2020-11-12 19:15:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

What you need to understand is that there is no such concept as "missing".

This is an independent version of the game. If you say something is missing, then you're basically inferring that there's a strict plan of what is IGG supposed to add to the game, but there isn't.
IGG is not obliged to add the same things as other versions, so there's nothing missing, we got exactly what IGG intended.

On another note, what is even the point of asking the game to be identical to BBO? Like I can't understand it, why go trough the effort of convincing IGG to make the game identical to BBO, why not just go and play BBO??

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2020-11-12 21:46:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

Igg is a business. They will make decisions based on profit and loss, risk and reward. As far as I am aware, they BUY new patches. They do not code and develop the game, Snail does, and Snail sells new content to BBO, VCO, etc similar to franchising. As a business, IGG’s primary goal is financial PROFIT and if they just spend money to purchase a new patch, you can be certain there are plenty of accountants giving them projections on how long they will be negative and how quickly they will begin turning a profit as a result of implementing a new patch. Do you I think 800 honor for your jeep the gold medals is a mistake? It’s quite intentional, as that gear has certain aspects to it (opening a new range of forges, 170.1 essentially permanent passive skill) that offer significant advantages to anyone who possesses them and therefore the “whales“ (the people dumping enough money into the game to keep it alive) can and will simply buy their way to the top. If gold medals were much easier to get, “the top” wouldn’t be difficult to achieve and so it completely undermines the motivation for large spenders to continue spending. If you want a customer to fork over thousands of dollars on a regular basis, you’d better make dang sure whatever they’re getting isn’t something the average Joe can get, otherwise what’s the point and where’s the incentive to spend such sums?

Signature
Posted on 2020-11-13 13:49:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

You accuse them of being short sighted and yet your suggestion to release the new beliefs is exactly that. Sure, it's an easy $5k in the first month but how about the month after? Don't get me wrong, I think quite a number of their business methods and practices are downright moronic but if they release new content or items, they have to do so sustainably and for the long term. They cannot and do not have content to release on a weekly or monthly basis to keep that carrot dangled, which forces them to artificially extend and/or inhibit completion of new material because that large spender that just dropped $5k for a brand new belief is going to be bored 2 months later when he has nothing left to buy, nothing left to improve, and no shiny new toys catching his eye. Why try and make $20k the first month with a new item release and then try and stretch that profit across the next 6 months to a year while you scramble for something else to keep their attention when you can settle for $5k monthly for over a period of several years with minimal to no additional investment or effort needed to generate new content or even improve old content.

As an example, I rushed into a 165 set very soon after items that would have generally needed to be farmed for months from Yizhou were made immediately available in IM. Sure I spent a lot to make the set immediately then my spending immediately dropped to maybe a 1/10th of that for the next 4-6 months just buying basics like collection passes, etc because I already had the set advantage I wanted, what motivation was there for me to dump 3x more to push 168 (which I'm not sure was actually yet available to completely purchase through IM methods yet).

Signature
Posted on 2020-11-14 16:27:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

first off , hope you enjoy talking to a  brickwall with the others .

second , face reality , these people will be with the game till they get very old  and or are no longer physically able to play the game themselves , so thinking maybe I'll be the one that get through and makes vco "good" ,no. 

new players? , igg and snail don't want that sort of attention, if they want to make players into payers they will use more modern day approaches 

go find some other gambling game while you play vco and eventually play that instead to loose your money too , much faster , much easier

Signature