Voyage Online Today: 3    Total Posts: 97019

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Discussion] Where is patch ? (Nov. 3, 2020)

[Copy link] 7/694

Posted on 2020-11-03 05:17:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

FoK where is the patch ? We have nothing to do cmon ?! It works lets go !

Signature
Posted on 2020-11-03 14:48:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

How many times everyone has to ask...~sigh~

AGAIN

The Patch that we generally get is not the same as BBO.... and it NEVER works correctly... just look at all the posts after any update.

We usually get the patch 3 months AFTER BBO

Since They got it Oct 31 that would put it at January 31 for us (Tuesday the 2nd more likely).

HOWEVER

Chinese New Year / Spring Festival  week long holiday happens: February 11-17, 2021

so this could interfere with our patch.... or if we are lucky they will push it up a few weeks.
IDK they do not tell Mods these things.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-11-03 15:03:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

well i saw every top 10 player saying that he is selling account here and buying account on BBO. FoK GOOD LUCK WAITING UNTIL JANUARY IF YOU THINK WE WONT LEAVE !

Signature
Posted on 2020-11-03 20:03:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

go play lol if you don`t like p2w games

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2020-11-04 16:46:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

what you want patch for? for 10-15 players that are 170? for the rest is useless, unless they put the gold medals to normal price of honor or they increase the drop drasticly in the 170 ini.

Signature
Posted on 2020-11-05 01:41:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree,
make it more like BBO,  drop dowh gold medal requirement - 800 honor is really funny...
Make lumi and mod stones drop somwhere ,  update daily tasks,  im reward center  do something about it too , nowdays you can get atlans charm from credit reward  WTF ???

What is going on is that  all hands are off from this game and sucking last coins from players that are still here...
But am sure if dont start working on this game wont left  anyone around very soon...

If you ask me will at any moment trade my present account for similar on BBO, and that is not because of recent patch, but because of all other things, basic things like number of events, stability of game, lag, IM prices of items, ratio of drop of important things eg. medals in instanced,  so many things broken and happening continuously here ...
For example , palenque on Saturday  ...  will never be fixed...
Palenque boss PS bug, never fixed ,
Labrinton bg ...  never fixed,
Tank armor bug ...  never fixed,
and so on and so on, dont want waste my time on forum any more as if tickets are not looked in to, even less will all this here been looked in to ...

Signature
Posted on 2020-11-24 03:18:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

its here now

Signature
Posted on 2020-11-24 08:07:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hype !

now all start to play VCO again! long waited patch arrived

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......