Voyage Online Today: 9    Total Posts: 96859

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] When is new patch coming?

[Copy link] 5/536

Posted on 2020-09-27 12:54:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

As the title says when are we getting new patch?
Thank you.

Signature
Posted on 2020-09-27 14:29:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

2025 OR SOON tm

Signature
Vpn a day keeps the silly people  at bay :-D
Posted on 2020-09-27 15:06:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

First; did BB0  get the 180 update

Let me just refer you to last months thread on the subject:

http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=69&ctid=63770&p=1

and Ill say the same thing again:

For Reference;
the last patch -  BB0 got the patch around August- September (2018) and then we got it November 21, 2018 (so about a 3 month wait after BB0 has it up and running)

IGG SAYS they like to look at the patch first before releasing it... which generally we do with a test server for 1-2 weeks that is usually NOT open to the public.

IGG does not fix anything but the MAJOR game breakers prior to release.
So, I am in no way saying the last patch worked correctly...
but you all should know that by now.

When IGG takes a look at it sometimes it really is totally broken and unplayable.

Last time the beginner quest line was so messed up that it could not be done.
There was supposedly a change to the quest story/tasks but Fok had to re-install the old story line before regular players got the patch.

And then there were the "new dailies"....   sigh...  that did not last even 24 hours after the regular update as they didn't work..

here is the thread of everything that didn't work after the update:
Please report all Jiawu version IN GAME BUGS Here

-----------------

*edited out my misunderstanding
new server on BBO does not have the update as of 9/28/2020

- ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-09-27 20:31:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

The new server doesn't have 180 patch. I don't know where you got this idea from.

Edit: I saw where you got that idea from. Both the 180 patch and the New Server were announced at the same time but only the New Server was released so far.

Signature
Posted on 2020-09-28 14:07:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

So since BBO does not even have the patch yet...
and we get it at least 3 months later...

I would not expect to see it until after January... and probably...sometime after Chinese new year when they have their other week long holiday (February 11-17, 2021)
also expect delays because that holiday is traditionally when new employees are hired*.... so they will probably also need to train them for a month or 2 first.

and that is IF BBO gets the patch in the next 2 months.

If the patch comes later to BBO... again just add AT LEAST 3 months from the BBO release date.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-09-29 03:23:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

screw the patch fix what is broken:the labs dont work replace that whit petros,saturday palenque is a joke,cross-server wars wich should  be active and alot more.Raise the cap for palenq and petro to 900k LB points so we eliminate alts also should be taken in consideration

Signature