Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 96738

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Discussion] FOK plz to explain Recast system success rate

[Copy link] 7/384

Posted on 2020-09-01 13:35:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please be so kind to tell us settings of success rate to get some good recasts...

Me personally spent more than 120BIL of silver in last 40 days to get some recasts and it is practically impossible to get it!!!

So please, tell us here what is % of getting following recast skills:

Ice lord amulet - helmet, wolf lord amulet helmet and divinity weapon

In my opinion it is like 0.01% to get skill and then additional 0.00001 % to get it lvl 5 , so practically impossible to get.

Now tell me that I am wrong ...

If it is let's say only 1% chance, then in 1200 times I tried, should get it at least 12 times but ...  i got it 0 times ....

Please to set it right as this is ridiculous really annoying and not fair at all to us players!!!

Signature
Posted on 2020-09-02 01:23:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

It can't be that hard. Some selected few in the zheng he server keep getting lvl 5's like its nothing. Maybe its server related issue or smth worse

Signature
Posted on 2020-09-02 13:58:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

There use to be theories like:

always do upgrades after maintenance and not on weekends (so be sure we actually had one these days)..

or
each character gets random numbers assigned to them which reflect their chances at upgrades/ success...
or....

and I am sure there are more...

kind of like map making...

who knows if any of it is correct...

it could just be a random roll of the dice every time you make an attempt...

also your understanding of percentage success rate is incorrect....
that is why so many people gamble in real life....

if it WERE 1%  that would mean you have a 1% chance every time you try.... the % erases out each time you try... it does not accumulate.

yes one would think you would have at least 1 success  but 12 is definitely NOT guaranteed.

and then you have to realize this is IGG so the odds/ percentage is not going to be that simple (as a single number percentage)..... you know they probably throw other variables into it.... as to what those might calculated from... lord only knows.

- ele

and i did look back at old threads.... there is one from 2014 where someone spent 140 Billion to get the one they wanted (though the picture is gone)...

BTW
we do not have a list of the possible weapon recasts and what the skills are...
anyone please feel free to post If they know any.

Signature
Posted on 2020-09-03 12:06:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

The trick, I heard, is not to do 1200 forges at once. You are supposed to be doing them 6 per hour or something like that. Skill pool apparently changes every hour or so.

If you get the desired skill in that hour, do as many as you can until you get a level 5 one.

How true is that, I don't know, I have not tried it, but I did notice getting same skills over and over again at different times. Maybe there is something to it.

Fiky suggested changing scenes after every forge and was laughing at me when I said that doesn't work. He was all proud, saying that's how he got his forges. I assume you guys tried that and taught him the power of placebos hehe.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2020-09-03 15:27:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

I did like that 20 per day  last 40 days even more ... 

just I think that  it is set up programming set up nothing else... 

change scene , go on hs , go in sub , go in offshore , do 5 in sev 5 in na 5 in jamestown ....

can even go to moon and try 5 if it is set up 0.01 what to expect...

Signature
Posted on 2020-09-03 15:28:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

hehe yea maybe to take some suplements vitamin C or omega 3 before doing recast :P

Signature
Posted on 2020-09-08 04:19:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

i think it is completely random.. i did around 120 tries in 1 go, didnt stop until i finished all mats i had..

Was trying for Illusionary lv5 first, but happened to get Devils Blade lv5 in the process. No signs of IS5 afterwards as i kept trying for it. (needless to say i'm using devils blade 5)

Signature
Posted on 2020-09-23 01:10:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

And again another 30b and not single time to get skill not even lvl 1 ...

For sure setting is lowered and is not as same as before...

All this is just adding to lot other things that is making ppl quit game...  well if that is the aim then it is good job well done

Signature