Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 96738

Total:#19

Create Thread

[Discussion] FoK when will you add events we were supposed to have 4 years ago ???????

[Copy link] 18/1700

Posted on 2020-08-30 08:22:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Really FoK? we have 1 euro strife in 2 weeks and reward is 100 modification stones and 150 manuals ?!?!?!? are you serious ?!!? BBO has 500 from 1 boss in PB now... if you dont intend to do anything for this game quit your job tell us to quit and go play bbo since there is nothing happening here anymore !!!! YOU ARE A THIEF !!!! expecting from us to spend thousends of dollars every month and what you do to earn that !?!?!? NO PATCH NO EVENTS NO CONTENT NOTHING !!! USELESS!!!!!!!!!

Signature
Posted on 2020-08-30 10:10:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

My sugestion lets just quit all and go to bbo, what else to do ....

Signature
Posted on 2020-08-30 11:23:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

we waiting for u guys ;)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2020-08-30 11:43:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

Alx most people already left to BBO its more fun, has 100x more content and porto and forest drops millions of general books and modstones.

Signature
Posted on 2020-08-31 20:18:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

BBO needs our help
and about the event 
We design the event but we hope u can take strategy to do it ,did u?

Signature
Posted on 2020-09-01 13:28:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

lol  this is confusing ...

They are talking about to increase to have more events not about how difficult events are but to have more events

Signature
Posted on 2020-09-02 01:26:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

As far as I'm seeing vco needs our help. We lost a lot of players to BBO and the number will only increase. I know u dont fear for u job FoK as this game is only a waste of time in your eyes and IGG's eyes. The players dont like IGG and IGG doesnt like us so why not just give us away to snail? It would be the best solution for both parties

We should boycott IM purchases, no more IM for IGG. If they close the game we wont be losing anything. For the past years this company has shown nothing but greed so having this game out of our lives would benefit everyone.

Signature
Posted on 2020-09-03 12:15:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Calling for boycott IM sales will only make IGG close the game as it wont be profitable. Plus its against forum rules.

VCO earns them like less than 0.1% of yearly income, so they wont hesitate to shut it down.

Handing over VCO to Snail would be a disaster. They dont even have the most basic support, let alone forum.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2020-09-03 15:34:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well...  let's just close it then, how ppl are saying,  I think but I dont think fuck it ...  JK

Signature
Posted on 2020-09-03 16:12:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry to say, but that logic is beyond stupid.

"I don't like the game, they should close it."

Like WTF? If you don't like it, there is a simple option, just leave and never look back. There are players who still enjoy it and don't want the game to close. Why ruin it for them just because of your negative feelings?

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org