Voyage Online Today: 9    Total Posts: 96859

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] It's time to act!

[Copy link] 5/525

Posted on 2020-08-26 13:56:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG? make next patch or make drop increase and put more drops everywhere so that all people can profit to catch up.

Still you can receive money form players, but the time has come this will end if you not act now!

A certain game made a new server wich will let me make the same gear and stuff i have in about 3 months.

If you want to close this game and we all move there... no problem just close game and we go!
You want sell game to someone else? do it now! soon your game value is nothing because we all quit or moved to that certain server.

im looking forward to news only, if you dont respond in 1 week i will see this as a gamecloser from your side IGG

Signature
Posted on 2020-08-26 14:05:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

LOL , you're so funny , more please

Signature
Vpn a day keeps the silly people  at bay :-D
Posted on 2020-08-26 16:26:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

well since IGG does not make the patches ; snail does the programing....
oh and should i mention that IGG has (almost never) said exactly what will be in a patch prior to the release day. (this gives them the opportunity to have snail tweak it the way IGG wants it).
You can probably guess why what we get it sub-par, and you will probably not see easy leveling.

I have yet to find more information about that phone game "Anno Voyage" the is supposedly being put out by IGG but as I said before, since IGG only does phone games now (no pc or browser games out in 5 yrs)... IMHO likely they will/ would  want us to transfer to that game IF it gets released.

Signature
Posted on 2020-08-27 05:49:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

increasing drops is not the way to go (because good players can still get them and if they dont need they will sell, so the catchup you talk about is there, but will be so minimal, since everyone gets the benefits), i think, drops are okay, eventually they should only change yizh drops for more gold meds, everything else is okay, gold meds from sanctum shouldnt be made cheaper, because people will just farm with alts and have 170 in 1 month....even if they are boiund gold meds...

the only solution for weak players to catch up is, reduce upgrade prices for gear, like take the lakes out for 160 or smth like that, smh its still harder to get 160 than getting 165

blablabla bbo.... either sink with your ship captain or be a rat and go to bbo

Signature
Posted on 2020-08-27 10:39:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

lumia seriously...XD
170 gear compared to 168 is nice to have but still not a huge upgrade

we have star soul now... so i guess people will need to get done on one ot the previous patches? what to think of general? increase mods and generals so people can catch up to do yiz actually... 
im not saying golds need to be more in game... would be nice, but better increase other things so people can actually get Gold medals, wich is still a hard quest for some teams!

Signature
Posted on 2020-08-30 10:16:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

they dont care...  all this discussion here is empty talk... even when patch comes, it will be stripped and made to suck IM and money nothing else , like every patch till now in the past.

Other games like bbo or chinese versions will always have more stuff, better drop and all cheaper then here so useless talk ... this game wont get any better never

Signature