Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 96573

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Opening Bank space problem

[Copy link] 3/328

Posted on 2020-06-29 14:54:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

yesterday i invested 125 special voyager points at the bank to open bank compartments but unfortunately I didn't get 125 special voyager but I can not write support because my email address has changed

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-29 15:59:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

eh?

you need Either 100 or 500 special offer vouchers** to open your bank storage SOV are from from the item mall or sometimes other players will sell them if they have extras from buying...check the stalls/booths... or shout out in public chat.

**see 4th post for cities and prices.

and email does not matter you write what ever email you want them to send to in the form... and you check for answers through the email form site they do not do anything with your email  address other than send a spam email telling you to check the site.

Please read the guide:

Extra Space; Bank Safe Deposit box, Warehouse, Flax, Canvas, Leather Bags info

- Ele

what city did you try to open it at??
be sure to mention that in your report to support  and say it here so I can put it in the guide.

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-30 14:11:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

I checked  a couple of cities and the price to open bank space was either 500 or 100 where i looked... so i guess maybe this weekend ill look at all cities, make a chart, and add it to the guide...

though  I am not actually opening the space just looking at what the npc says so it is still possible the amount is different.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-07-05 13:09:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have checked every city that has a bank or moneylender...

I have to go by what the npc says... I did not have sov on my character at the time of checking.. but I did test with sov in the Medeteranean area see below.

So, of the 47 cities that have banks;
All  cities charge 500 SOV
except for;
Athens, Barcelona, Genoa, Venice and Posseidonia (Bimini) These 5 cities only charge 100 SOV to open your bank storage space.

----------

so as to the person who first posted... I still have not figured out what the 125 special voyager points were referring to.

Bank space after initial opening is 20 SOV each row
Bank load is 20 SOV per upgrade
and Warehouse space is 100, 200, or 300 SOV depending on which line
warehouse load is 500 game coin per upgrade.

*warehouse opening prices not verified in 2020 so it is possible they changed?
it only tells you price of the next slot to be opened and i am not opening a whole 2 rows to verity opening slots cost.  Though first slot is 100.
500 silver still increases load by 1 at warehouse.(7/7/2020)

*Edit* 7/7/2020
I tried to open bank space while holding 300 SOV at Istanbul, Beirut, Alexander, Tripoli, Algiers, and Seville.
Each time I got a message that I needed 500 SOV and it did NOT open.
I opened bank space in Barcelona where it said it cost 100 SOV and that is exactly what the NPC took.
and it is still 20 SOV for more spaces or more load.
*end edit*

It is also POSSIBLE that the npc just says 500 and that it only costs 125 or 150???  but I have no way of knowing or verifying how much it really is.

If anybody has opened bank space since the Nov 2018 update in any city other than mentioned by name above, please feel free to post here and let me know the actual amount you had to pay.

the guide has been updated

Extra Space; Bank Safe Deposit box, Warehouse, Flax, Canvas, Leather Bags info

- Ele

Signature