Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 96522

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] [solved] Several accounts stuck 24 hr + at ID Verifying; not from Event re-log

Close [Copy link] 5/178

Posted on 2020-06-29 03:13:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Been like this for 12 hours ... 2 separate accounts the same and both accounts did'nt do palenque

-------------------

I added to the title so if FoK happens by he will see the whole issue in the title.

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-29 12:38:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Same problem. Only want to log off for freelunch.

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-29 13:03:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Same here, some of my accounts cant login either ,been like 24hours

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-29 13:58:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have attempted to log in my 10 accounts and they all log in ok.

Make sure you send a email to support and get a ticket number if this is still happening.

send a screen shot with your report to support.

since they had maintenance about 2 weeks ago... they may not actually have it this week...
maintenance is being held about 1x every 4 weeks...even though they auto announce it.

so if by after maintenance you still can not log in, put your ticket numbers in a thread or edit this one and add ticket numbers so if FOk reads the forum he will know to look at your tickets / individual characters.

yes normally i would say wait 5 working days but because it seems to be affecting not just one but a few different players... ill try to get his attention in 24+ hr...

but make sure you get ticket numbers!

- Ele

ps. have you tried logging into battle server and then regular server .... just to try it? or just a different regular server then normal one.....please try it a few times.

-------------------------------------------------

Please continue to post to this thread and there by bump it if the problem is still happening!!

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-29 16:03:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

All good now, I can connect.

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-30 14:24:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

the other 2 who posted earlier have not added if they can log in or not..
but i will mark this as solved and lock it.

if one of the others can not get in... please make a new post

- Ele

Signature