Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 96738

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] The game needs to be run better

[Copy link] 4/523

Posted on 2020-06-25 07:48:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

you have destroyed this game with your total incompetence. Instead of reviving the game YOU DESTROY IT. You are an incompetent amateur and I really hope snail games buy vco to continue to exist ... at least they know how to do business that satisfies both players and owners! ...and the LAG is the least of the problems...

--------------------------
changed title and removed first "word" so post can stand.  - Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-25 08:05:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

company itself don't care about the game ,  why would FOK care ? it's a dead game already , ppl log in just for palenque . FOK we need NEW CONTENT .  PATCH WHERE IS PATCH ?

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-25 13:27:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Why you people think Fok is in charge of everything ( and makes business decisions!?!) when IGG employs over 1,000 people I have no idea.

just look at the pictures of different company buildings... look how many chairs and computers (at bottom of page HERE ..... and middle to end of this page here )

and as said in the past VCO does not own this game it leases it from Snail.

Its is like a long term rental agreement... so when the game does not make enough to pay Snail the monthly or yearly fee AND the time of the contract is up, then our game might revert to snail ...IF and I say IF snail even wants to run our version and keep our accounts.... they already have an English version... so unless someone high up at snail makes a good argument for us WHEN that time comes....your guess is as good as mine.

--------------------
As for next patch

YOU KNOW that we do not get the patches until 6-9 months AFTER BBO
And BBO has not had the patch yet!!
* I will admit there was ONE exception where we got a patch/update 3 months after BBO.

so continuing to spam the forum about it will not do anything at all.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-25 15:45:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

He does control if we have 2x euro strife + dragon max EVERY WEEKEND, he controls if gold
Medals are 20-40 honor each ?! He chooses not to make it that way, yes the patch is a must at this point, no1 is playing anymore, all top tier players log in for palenqua if at all....

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-26 04:44:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

IDK about that.... I am pretty sure Fok has bosses... and that he has to run any permanent changes by his bosses.

I Think he can get away with giving us one time events for special reasons... but I would not be surprised if he has to at least notify his bosses about them as well , if not get their permission to run them first.

Looking back, the FEW times we have has Dragon max  there was often a excuse/reason for it. (so maybe he does have to have justifiable reasons to hold the events)
the first MAX held was "for the update testing" and 2 other times it was Christmas... that just leaves the 2 (a year apart) in April... and this Aprils was probably to celebrate (a mostly working version of) the Palenque update. ... I just can't remember back to April 2019... we also got a jade rabbit whistle in free lunch that weekend so something must have been happening.

I am NOT saying we should not have the events... yes I want them too... but for some reason IGG often does not give us everything that BBO has gotten.
[We are "missing" pets, charms, ships, and other things]
and yeah the gold medal price is PRETTY high!

So I really do not think the missing things are totally Fok's idea.
and the medals fall under that "we do not want you to level to fast" excuse... 

[if you think about it, the medal price" is one thing IGG can do to keep people from leveling, that doesn't involve messing with serious code... and can easily be slowly or immediately changed if they decide to do so]

yeah sorry to see players go but this tends to happen with this game a lot.
guess they will just have to have another Call back the captains event.

- Ele

Signature