Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 96786

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] [Fixed] Fok; Player can not log into game; support not helping 2 weeks (June15)

[Copy link] 3/499

Posted on 2020-06-12 10:14:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is for FoK

/as per recommendations here: http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=16&ctid=60366/

Date Ticket was submitted - 1st of June

Ticket Number  - 51538708

BRIEF summary of problem - since 1st of June after Palenque my account is blocked

Status of Ticket - Processing

OK, also a little more detailed information, long story short

On 1st of June I entered Palenque event and after the end of it my account become permanently blocked.

Every time I tried to log into game, I was getting "This account is currently being used or has already logged into another server".

This continued for days.

On the same day, 1st of June, I logged ticket to support asking for help.

- removed some info - ele

From support side NOTHING was done except replying with ridiculous template answers and telling again and again it is high priority and they are urging their team and whatever.

In 9th of June, 8 days after the error and probably after maintenance, I had access to my account again.
I even wrote them back telling issue is solved, and they replied to me with the same template that this error is their highest priority and so on, which just proved to me that those people/bots totally don't pay any attention to what I am writing them.

Now, 12th of June, I registered for Petro and again the SAME error.

I tried many things, including logging into battle server, changed password to disconnect my account.

I wrote to them again, but I have no hopes.
I wrote an email to complaint department for IGG - I got reply from them but it seems kinda templated again.

FoK, or other Mods, please assist, as since the start of the month I missed almost everything and because the level of service so far is ridicilous.

I saw a topic where we can ask for help from FoK, under following:

1) Put in the text body that this is for FOK
2) Date Ticket was submitted
3) Ticket Number  
4) BRIEF summary of problem
5) Status of Ticket

I do so, because this is becoming insane

---------------------------------------------------

changed title a bit... to make it sound more urgent  - Ele  6/15/2020

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-15 06:09:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Guys, please help, this is becoming outrageous, I have lost 15 days gaming, petros, palenques, one euro and many DDC's and other events

Please help

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-15 12:40:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

All I can recommend is keep trying to log into battle server then try to log into a regular server.... usually it works after a few hours...

I do not think Fok was here Sunday (June 14) as he didn't fix the broken NPCs on the servers either.

I changed title a bit to sound more urgent.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-16 15:48:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Today after the mainteinence my account was out-blocked.

Problem is the last two times I joined a battle ground (palenque or petro, no matter) I am getting stuck

Should I stop joining those event?

Because Palenque is crucial, and Petro is important also for me because of the honor and flag upgrades.

There is still no info either from FoK or support

Signature