Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 96577

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Discussion] [Fixed] Customer support email page not working; 6/11/202 21:00 GMT

Close [Copy link] 7/1056

Posted on 2020-06-11 10:55:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I tried submit a ticket   I BAT a 160 necklace on mistake to a 140 ring  need necklace back

-------------------
changed title as we now know support page is broken  - Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-11 11:00:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

They will ask for 200 or more IM better go make new 160 piece :)

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-11 11:27:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

200im  fine  lol I not got the  stuff make  160 
 unless u want give me  m8ts  lol

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-11 11:29:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

this is what I get when I try sumit ticket  or look at  my tickets

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 2 passed to crm\oper\QuestionList::getList() must be of the type int, null given, called in /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/web/controller/Content.php on line 57 and defined in /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/common/oper/QuestionList.php:116 Stack trace: #0 /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/web/controller/Content.php(57): crm\oper\QuestionList::getList(1889290, NULL, 5, 1) #1 [internal function]: web\controller\Content->questionList() #2 /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/common/lib/Router.php(435): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/common/lib/Router.php(397): crm\lib\Router->invoke('web\\controller\\...', Array) #4 /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/common/lib/Router.php(315): crm\lib\Router->handle(Array, true) #5 /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/index.php(41): crm\lib\Router->run() #6 {main} thrown in /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/common/oper/QuestionList.php on line 116

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-11 15:05:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

http://service.igg.com/  is the address to click then pc > voyage century > enter > choose the "submit tickets" tab at the top... it will ask you to log in; it should generate a blue button that says "please log in the account"..

to log out I think you need to clear cookies I run ccleaner.... but I think you can just clear cookies somewhere in most browsers.

logging out at the IGG main site does not seem to clear you out of the support page and if you want to use another account you HAVE to clear cookies.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-11 15:28:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

the button shows at the bottom for me.
I am using opera (it just updated this morning).
and I just checked in Firefox and its working in that browser as well.

its at the very bottom when you scroll down..

However

I just tried to send a test message to support

guess what ...
the page just sat there and nothing happened.
so then I clicked "check tickets" tab and got this error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 2 passed to crm\oper\QuestionList::getList() must be of the type int, null given, called in /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/web/controller/Content.php on line 57 and defined in /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/common/oper/QuestionList.php:116 Stack trace: #0 /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/web/controller/Content.php(57): crm\oper\QuestionList::getList(733712, NULL, 5, 1) #1 [internal function]: web\controller\Content->questionList() #2 /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/common/lib/Router.php(435): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/common/lib/Router.php(397): crm\lib\Router->invoke('web\\controller\\...', Array) #4 /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/common/lib/Router.php(315): crm\lib\Router->handle(Array, true) #5 /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/index.php(41): crm\lib\Router->run() #6 {main} thrown in /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/common/oper/QuestionList.php on line 116

I WILL SEND A PM TO ADMIN IMMEDIATELY!!

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-11 19:50:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 2 passed to crm\oper\QuestionList::getList() must be of the type int, null given, called in /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/web/controller/Content.php on line 57 and defined in /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/common/oper/QuestionList.php:116 Stack trace: #0 /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/web/controller/Content.php(57): crm\oper\QuestionList::getList(1889290, NULL, 5, 1) #1 [internal function]: web\controller\Content->questionList() #2 /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/common/lib/Router.php(435): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/common/lib/Router.php(397): crm\lib\Router->invoke('web\\controller\\...', Array) #4 /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/common/lib/Router.php(315): crm\lib\Router->handle(Array, true) #5 /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/index.php(41): crm\lib\Router->run() #6 {main} thrown in /mnt/wwwroot/cs-issue-igg-com/production/common/oper/QuestionList.php on line 116 

just now 

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-12 12:58:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

going to lock this thread as support problem was fixed

if you have further questions or problems with the necklaces please make a new thread

- Ele

Signature