Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 96573

Total:#21

Create Thread

[Discussion] DDC NPC

[Copy link] 20/1301

Posted on 2020-06-09 16:36:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

u maybe had time to farm last 3 months ddc while other ppl worked their ass off in Hospitals and now they have finally slightly more time again and u think u far ahead now and can keep that best if ddc stays off.. pretty selfish thinking

also i agree with everyone droprates in this game are bad and u need so much silver that it should be permanent....

ANYWAY @FoK if u dont want keep ddc always atleast keep it some more weeks for the doctors and others who worked their ass off last weeks/months and now come back and would like to catch up after saving lifes.

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2020-06-10 07:39:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

The sea bosses have buffs again, and they took away the npc DDC, better not to see the total maintenance done to spoil what works ...... and to see when you put a patch with a new boat that we have been with lvl 15 and some new item

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-10 17:36:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Maintenance has always removed event npcs and reset boss buffs...

its just that they don't want to bother to keep changing/ restarting npcs ... to the way we players like it.

DDC was always only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday before the Epidemic...
so maybe since China has pretty much recovered, they feel its time to go back to the way it was.

as for the "new" ships... for some reason IGG doesn't give us the ships that come in the packs/gift packs...
we are also missing a lot of pets and charms...
maybe they are thinking in the future they can make money selling them  IDK

or maybe they keep them out to reduce lag.... I know that phoenix pet and big dragon pet use to really kill the connection in some areas.... IDK if they still do ....i have enough trouble with net connection as it is, I don't need to try things to make it worse.

- ele

didn't someone, some where, once say that the boss buffs were a cyclic thing?  like 2x in a row you get the buff then not the 3rd?... (or something similar?) meaning after maintenance?
not sure how to search for that ...  but thought id put it out there if anyone remembers it.

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-11 11:50:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think game wil die slowly .. WE NEED DDC BACK or the economy will be more dead than now

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-14 23:35:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

FOK ! Many people want to ddc npc to back for everyday. Will you do anything ? Or you will just sit down where you are !

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-17 12:27:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sooo, what's the status on this? Are we back to weekend DDCs only?

It sure was nice to play the game every day instead of twice a week these last couple of months  :angel:

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-18 13:44:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

I checked:

Thursday June 18, 2020  13:30 EST/18:30 GMT

The DDC (benevolent voyager) is still up on Columbus... making up for last weekends troubles and disappearance.

But the NPC is not up on Zheng He or MMP.

I would guess that we have gone back to the regular Friday, Saturday and Sunday schedule.

But who knows with the resurgence of the pandemic, maybe he will again feel sorry for us?

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-19 03:45:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Fok give to back ddc npc for everyday please. You dont anything, at least bring ddc npc.

Signature
Posted on 2020-06-19 05:26:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Being tired of farming HI isn't an argument for DDC NPC removal. If you're tired, just stop farming. Simple as that.

DDC NPC revitalised the game. I saw so many old and new players around. Just because I'm tired of farming, doesn't mean I have to ruin it for everyone else.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2020-06-19 11:34:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

If you do not want to put permanent DDC Npc turn on a new BG season.It attracted so many the last one and now u cant even complete 5 bg s first slot 

thank you

Signature