Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 96577

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Discussion] Weapon Transfer Class Service

[Copy link] 2/312

Posted on 2020-05-21 21:04:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Since after spamming 4 times the ticket, I get the same answer from some random support dude who never actually played this game... I will try using the forum this time.

My thoughts about the current service available:

- Customers don't wanna lose their star soul runes, star soul skills, luminous forges, recasts;
- Adding an option to include ATI in the service would prevent all of the loses named above and who knows, maybe more people would use that service (2.5k IM in your pockets);
- It would be a simple process for the GM to do. Spawn the right class and level weapon and then use the ATI (which the customer can provide beforehand or just add an extra price to the service). The end result would be in the undesired weapon class being destroyed also a new weapon with the right class and with preserved star soul runes, star soul kill, luminous forges and recast.

Whoever was replying to my ticket says and I quote "this service can't be done now". Someone should learn a bit more about this game. Kind regards.

P.S: I typed this because I'm bored. I know FoK will ignore it as he always does.

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-22 02:33:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

So you basically asking gm to think? Lost battle allready
Other than that, great idea!

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-23 20:34:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

I wish to dream like u

Signature