Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 96566

Total:#19

Create Thread

[Discussion] About the lag

[Copy link] 18/965

Posted on 2020-05-19 04:34:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

just all we lagging, com into game and look sometimes public chat, need relog and look for good client . thats why people say others toon dont have lag,  its just lucky client lols thats mean is server problem, not ours. doing relog few times sometimes 10 lol for playable client  and if i do not make relog this client work all the time when others have disconnects

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-19 04:39:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

you don't even bother investigating the issue. either there are only monkeys working behind the scene or I don't know what's going on. obviously there is a problem. how can u assume that if 1 player doesn't have lag it's not your server problem? I just tracert Magellan's server IP and I get ~200 ms delay. it depends where you trace it from. probably the ppl that don't have lag have the stupid server around their street corner. can u take this matter seriously as it is very frustrating for EVERYONE. EVEN FOR THE ONE THAT SAID THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE LAG, MAYBE HE WAS JUST LUCKY. Either someone is ddosing your servers or u just run this game on a toaster.. as everyone said, it's 2020, everyone have decent internet connection and PC specs.. seems we're a joke to u since u don't give a crap about the community which is slowly quitting or migrating to BBO. I know from players that they're buying tons of IM and in return everyone gets treated like shit.

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-19 04:42:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

just trace back the moment in time before the lag started and fix the problem.. any changes that you've made clearly screwed things up. also i'm sure you are not even bothering in reading these comments as probably you won't reply. WE WANT BETTER SERVERS, WE WANT RESPECT. WE DON'T WANT YOUR SHIT LAG, KEEP IT FOR YOUR OTHER GAMES.. OH WAIT, YOU DON'T HAVE LAG THERE

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-19 09:11:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

I enter game  in 1 min 1 sec delay try with new core 2 times still same lag download i have 50 mbit and still lag other games work ok no lag at all so Fok you still think is our net problem buy bulet and use it lol or buy new servers so we can play normal or shut down game :ermm:

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-19 11:12:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

@xanthian31 for ur collection
every second start of the client

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-19 11:57:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Fok, basically says if captains say they having lag it must be our server, but if 1 says his game runs normally without lag, then its not our server… so u all must be having bad connection on your side… 

Well, most reported experiencing lag, otherwise why would they bother write in here, try sorting it out, check ur logs and trace it back. 

Game is feeling as a poor experience lately, nobody happy, u need to work on it.

*typo

Signature
Old player same drive
Posted on 2020-05-19 15:00:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

a guild with 10 people from diferent part of the world have lag just playing this game, not other games...and its our fault....but you dind checked nothing dont do even server reset when you said...you dont do nothing thast all.. for so i sugest to all stop to play this game till they fix it
or almost dont buy IM. i never will go to a restorant that tells me...that food is bad cos i dont know what is a good diner...even i have send a ticked to suport and 14 days to answer and what he answered. We sorry but we dont want to do nothing. with formal words but thats the resum that they said...if no support then cant fix nothing.

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-19 17:49:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

I shall now post my really long 2 hours while on a DDC today May 19.

first before I started playing I checked my connection:
Note the 100% pink packet loss line is always there ....however I also had a (0-15%) packet loss at the game server after the 100% 

Note that average lag to VCO server is 31MS and all hops are "green" though the last hop has packet loss.

The very first thing when I log in  I am at Athens bank and the NPC is not there and neither is the Gate Portal.  (this is easily fixed by running to the blacksmith or about that distance and back)

so after I start sailing I take some shots to show the in game lag...
note I have 2 characters open and the lag differs on them.

I log off my alt and get a 2nd fighting character online....
do a bit of stuff with the 2nd caracter then go to Malta Elite with both characters.
I start DDC in Malta...
In Malta Elite, right at the very end when the massive amount of ships spawn...
my Main Crashes... luckily the 2nd char stays online so i can re-log and get back into the instance.

so next I try to collect drop weapons with Main, (while still on DDC)....
at one point I literally can not move for 20-30 seconds (Black sea)
this is what it was telling me my lag was.

Then I go to Baltic Sea

I did 4 battlefields
I exited 4th Baltic sea Battlefield (weapons hunting); Battlefields and my DDC and blessed pill were "missing"...
landed in Stockholm and went back out to fix it.

Started sailing to Lisbon (from Baltic Battlefields) to turn in the weapons drops.
I open a few drop boxes along the way.... and I get this crash.

I actually re-spawned outside of Lisbon...

but when I landed this is what I saw:.

so had to run to city gate and back to see world ocean NPC.

on my last 40 min of DDC I did 3x Crete pirate instance... and went to turn in daily ... this was the last of the missing npc that required me to run to gate and back..

Funny thing is after all this i did my daily trade and regular instance....
and I did not have any crashes or huge lags.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-20 06:51:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature