Voyage Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 96309

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Discussion] BEX error??? - Windows 7 Help

[Copy link] 2/120

Posted on 2020-05-17 04:14:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

hi. I have a problem when I open VCO it gives me an error after I START, something in Chinese. How can I solve this? Can you help me with some advice?Windows 7 i use....... Help My respects

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-17 11:23:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello,

1.In Internet Explorer, click on Tools > Internet Options > Security > Internet > and drop the security level one notch;
2.    Click on the Privacy tab and lower the security one notch.
3.    Click OK to close.
If the problem persists, repeat the steps above and lower security settings another notch.

Dont forget to restart your pc.

Seems to help for many people. If not let us know. Have fun. :)

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-17 12:07:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

Also always start the game as administer.
and be sure to do the updates manually - we are on version .141... so depending on which version you download you will have 2-5 manual updates.

if that doesn't work do a re-install of game.
try the manual download w/ out using the down-loader program...

unfortunately we are currently experiencing a lot of lag  so it is possible you get some data corruption during download.

- Ele

-------------------------------

Bex Error are most commonly caused by corrupted or missing dynamic-link library (DLL) files. Errors related to it usually occur when a program mishandles the file during use. The most common problem happens within the Windows registry, where applications look up the location of DLLs they need. And because these are critical files, when one becomes unavailable, there's no telling what could go wrong.
Most commonly, you will experience program lock-ups, slow PC performance, system freezes, blue screen errors, startup or shutdown problems, and installation errors. In the worst case, if the DLL is required by Windows, your entire system could become unstable.

------------------------

Signature