Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 96786

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Discussion] No support in this game or fixing lately

[Copy link] 6/342

Posted on 2020-05-16 17:32:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Lets all send a email to complaints@igg.com
How more emails that be send to their headoffice the better than they cant ignore this situation anymore

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-16 17:33:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Mail should be complaint@igg.com like the screenshot

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-16 17:47:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

just so you are prepared;
 no one has ever reported that they have gotten an actual answer from that address.

Even when I was totally locked out of my account and could not access the regular support pages... when I used that email to tell them I was locked out... they never answered.... however I was magically able to play again after a few days.

so I do think they are getting the emails since they do not bounce back... just do not expect an answer.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-21 02:58:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

I got my answer ...:
A professional GM my ass only what he does is trolling on forum

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-21 13:30:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

I wrote a mail at the 15.05.2020 and to check the date I just logged in my email account and today I got the answer in my spam.

"Dear Player:

Thank you for your letter.
We have received your ticket and email. Upon checking, you have a ticket which is processing on our service center. Rest assured that we will keep close to your concern and help you with it.

Thanks for playing our game. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us viaService Center.Have a nice day!

Yours sincerely,
Borne Lin (Rep ID: 2168)

IGG Customer Service "

Wtf is this sht.

I will Re:Re this dude with his Rep ID: 2168.

Also I will write emails to

cooperation@igg.com
pr@igg.com.
natt.soontornsan@igg.com
edwin@igg.com
ph.jobs@igg.com
charity@igg.com

and I will let him know it.

In this emails I will shout out the dude Borne Lin as my contact person AND I will use fkn CC: so everybode knows that the other dudes also get these emails. How can a company so stupid this game is a money maker. I would buy it if I could affort it. Maybe we should freaking kickstarter this and get our own license by snail. Unbelievable.

Oh and this time I will wake them up. No worries. Im good at this. If they dont react to my explosive email full of proofs we all know we are doomed and can leave the game.

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-21 13:40:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

WoW!  you guys got actual replies??

The person who used their name must be a total newbie... guess he will be changing his email soon.

as for the Professional Game GM  ... well its not a total lie... since we do not have any.
(another sales tactic/ business speak)

as for buying the license... not sure they sell it.... Snail bought back the only known one I knew of, a couple years ago (Russian server).
Though let me know if you hear of any other private servers (PM me!).

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-21 14:54:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

They sell it. I knew it because I had contact about this topic with them.

My email is now ready. 854 words. 4971 signs. 4043 without space. Nearly 20 pictures in attachment and email itself. We will see.

Signature