Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 96738

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] GAME IS UNPLAYABLE

[Copy link] 4/349

Posted on 2020-05-16 06:53:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

PLEASE FIX THE LAG OR THE GAME WILL DIE IN 1 MONTH,NO ONE CAN PLAY IN THIS LAG
DO SOMEONE CARE ABOUT THE PLAYERS BETTER CLOSE THE GAME !!!!!
WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS GAME IS AN INSULT !!!!

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-16 07:46:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

I totally agree , fix lag please !!!

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-16 15:45:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Besides having lag, it also has come to a point every event is broken.
If u want a sign that needs better support, just refer to how many people do even bother to come to forum anymore.

Signature
Old player same drive
Posted on 2020-05-16 18:18:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

Actually we have had more forum visits thanks to the lag and event problems
and even a few old returning players thanks to everyone's extra "free time".

I just wish the people who come here for the first time in a long time would read about 2 pages of posts before they start making comments so they would be fully informed on all the problems and how many reports we have had...

and that there was a way to automatically send new players to the guides section...

and no I'm am not necessarily talking about the people above me in this post....

the game has always been broken... look how long the CP/AB skills bugs have gone on... and there are numerous other little things ...

We have always had lag problems during Holidays  and now that the world in on holiday all at the same time.... its been the "straw that broke the camels back"

This (American version) of the  game is  now 13 1/2 years old....
and the Chinese version started at least 2 years before ours...

so even the languages used to program this game are probably obsolete....
this game is sooo old it was made/programmed before flat screen monitors were around,  back in CRT days when all screens were square....  remember all the attempts made at trying to get it to fit different sized monitors? Remember the implementation of Auto Track (running into walls)?  Remember the Sea (overhead map) being all black (before auto track) and having to sail in a "s" pattern to clear the black from the map?  Remember making uniforms level 35 that people NEEDED... and ooo that Black dragon stuff was soooo awesome.  But it took FOREVER (like literally a year or more) to be high enough level to use it.

I think it would be awesome if someone re-programmed the game from scratch, removing all the re-writes over the re-writes to work with today's computer.. freeing up data from characters by removing the old uniforms, cannon, figureheads and shields that no one makes anymore but... yeah that's not going to happen.

so we are stuck playing with what we have...
no, I'm not particularly happy about it either
but I have now lived long enough to recognize the fate of old technology.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-17 04:55:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

xanthian31   what about to stop tell bedtime stories and put ur damn ass work for this game ??? i mean c mon  U do not see what really happens to this game?? Do i have to tell u again ?  I do not want to be mean but this is too much already . So much non care for fixing this game?
Just close it then 
Easy for you 
Probably that's the only solution to fix THIS LAG.  
I am sick of everyday to Waste half an hour to make this game work to FIX LAG  even when i Catch an working CLIENT I still Have all time yellow/red connection 400-1k MS and it lags . 
OR GIVE US A SOLUTION TO FIX LAG    WE ARE DAMN NOOBS WE DO NOT KNOW PROGRAMMING LIKE UR TEAM WHICH DO GREAT JOB I CAN TELL U THAT . 
What TO do with THIS LAG ??????????????? tell me

Signature