What the title says.

ticket: 51477807

--------------------------

will change title when requested info is supplied  - Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-13 17:24:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please put in some information such as described in the guide:

RULES/ PROCEDURE when asking for FOK's help

The first 4 are to be contained in the FIRST post of a thread.

1)  Put in the text body that this is for FOK
DO NOT PUT FOK or Funofking's name in the Title.   -  A moderator will do this after it is confirmed that the problem can not be solved by players or moderators.  (this is to catch any new players that may not know all the problems of the game).

2) Date Ticket was submitted
Be sure to add the date the problem occurred and/ or Date the ticket was made; so we know you have waited 1 week before reporting in the forums.

Submission date is VERY important... I say no FOK in title until it has been 5 business days... as we do not want to have FOK look at stuff, that Support is actually working on.... but they are sort of slow at doing.

3) Ticket Number  
If you do not have a ticket number we will allow the thread to stand... but if the players can not help you, or you do put in a service ticket, you NEED TO EDIT the first post to contain the screen shot or copy paste of the  line that contains the number.

DO NOT make FOK read through the entire thread to find your ticket number!!!  Put it at the top.

Get your service "ticket" from the IGG Service page >> PC Game >> Voyage century
http://service.igg.com/
click " My tickets" at the top (tab) to see all ticket numbers.

*** A copy paste of the whole line from your service page is acceptable...HOWEVER we may need a better description to be sure it is something the players and mods can not help with!!

4) BRIEF summary
Include a brief summary of the problem for each ticket number in the post.
Just say;
  ticket #
2222333 - "Unbinding figurehead" submitted 6/12/2017
5555588 - "Items missing from character" submitted 7/4/2017
1234567 - "stolen account"  submitted 8/1/2017

etc. etc.... if its a bug report... say " bug in xxx instance" or "silver gaining bug" or what ever...  you can say more if you want!
We (moderators) want to know which bugs have been reported as there are often 2 or more active bugs at any time. (use your own discretion when reporting an exploit/bug, and choose your words carefully)

This statement is how we will know your problem needs to be escalated to FOK...  so if you have tried the 3 or 4 solutions mentioned in the forums you NEED to say that in your first post
example:
" I tried:
1) restart
2) reboot
3) reinstall
4) and got no other suggestions from forums

5)  Status of Ticket + W/ any replies of how many days they will need to look at ticket

FOK will definitely want to know if they have even looked at it yet
if they said it would be 7 days and it is now 9 days.. I would post that as well.

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-14 23:21:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

I dont want the information of the ticket to be revealed. I understand your reasoning although I dont agree with it. You can delete the thread.

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-15 13:22:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

ok  closing thread though i dont know why report date is a problem...

if anyone in the future reads this;
and you are reporting something confidential like another player hacking or cheating:
all you have to say is "bug report"

in theory it may not be an actual bug / bug abuse a but but by the description we know it is something we can not help with here in the forum.

- Ele

Signature