Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 96566

Total:#20

Create Thread

[Discussion] Can not log in - Server Busy!!! (May 10)

Close [Copy link] 19/629

Posted on 2020-05-10 08:06:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

I will delete my account! I know this game from its born and see what happens, hope there would be another company in future which gives this game life better....

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-10 08:06:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ya so nice work great job!!

Signature
No weapon that is formed against you will prosper declares God.
Posted on 2020-05-10 08:07:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

and ofcourse we wont get any compensation...

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-10 09:59:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

part of fauly is our too , we still buy and still play and click click click untill try to enter.
many things changed to better once revolutions came up 
or when workers not respected , little crisis

same here. 1 week nobody to login or 2, and where they hurt most, 1 month no im buy. ofcourse you have to stick to it, maybe we`ll get some results. I would stick no playing

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2020-05-10 10:04:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think they try to do something for servers at the moment :O I hope

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-10 10:28:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

the same every weekend

either Laggs, Server Busy or Freeze in Pale without subsequent reward.
What is so difficult to fix that?
Whenever there is server maintenance, the game is only worse than before, do something right

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-10 10:30:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

or you can not get back to your server after Pale, then you are logged in on another server loooooool

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-10 11:23:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

And ofc still cant log in as bugged in palenque... bloody 2 hrs cant log in....

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-10 12:46:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Did all of you people who are having trouble, participate in Palenque prior to the problem?

if there were people who did not participate but could not log in ... we need to make a distinction between the 2.

reading through the thread it sounds almost like a regular log in problem... but I logged in ok at 12:30 EST/ 17:30 GMT

and yea its kinda silly they put Palenque on Sat and Sun to get the most people but no one is working at IGG during those times... or at least not on or looking at our game or forum.

All I can say is keep trying to log into regular server... then if it doesn't work try battle server then regular server again.

No idea why some accounts would be tied up for hours and some are ok....

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-10 13:16:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

First palenque all have problem as did not log out from first palenque and still am bugged and still cannot log in ... and almost will start second palenque of the day so lost ares , and both palenque  GREAT FULL PACKAGE OF SMELLY THINGS

Signature