Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 96738

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Cannot login to the game, wrong account or password

[Copy link] 3/337

Posted on 2020-05-02 03:27:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

As the title suggest, game will not let me login at all. I loged into the IGG site with my facebook information, and it was already a pain to change my password.

The problem is, inside the game menu, typing in my username, email, or password(correctly), game still gives me the inexistent account popup.

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-02 05:20:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Did you every play on this account? if not, you have to activate the game, if you just made an IGG account over Facebook :)

If you played it:

Type in username and password, for username uppercase letters dont matter but for password they do, try log in with same username and password couple of times and dont change it during this time. Sometimes vco doesnt accept you login data, even though it is correct :/

If this doesnt help, i cant help  sry :(

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-02 09:50:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well I remember I played it over 10 years ago, I guess. Email is the same, but how can I even check the username? Is it the one that is visible here on the forums too? or is that completely separate?
Email doesn't work for the username part, correct?

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-02 11:19:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

As stated above any account that has been idle for  6+ months has to be re- activated before you can play:
http://vc.igg.com/event/reactivate/index.php

you said you were able to log into your IGG account:
if it is this page: https://passport.igg.com/account/index.php
your account name is in the orange bar at the top right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However,
If your account is 10 years old... what ever is on that account is probably not worth saving unless you had a lot of item mall points not used.

I suggest you just make a new account with a new email.
(old accounts tend to have more problems with beginner quests because of the many updates)

New accounts get lots extra stuff (lvl 10 ships, special potions, temp ship auxiliaries etc.) to help you progress in game.
A 10 yr old character (max 100 back then?) just is not designed for today's levels (max 170) and may be near impossible to level.

A new character pretty much HAS to do the beginner story line then the 2 knight vigil quests... and then when those are complete you are about level 142 and in level 140 gear.
(this can be done in about 2 days of play.)

Use the guides in the forum as you do the quest lines;  some of the wording in the game, in the voyage log and from NPCs is incorrect... and there are many helpful hints in the guides.

see post 2 in the list of guides for starter quests guides
http://vc.forum.igg.com/redirect?cmd=reply&ctid=48976&crid=378524

Signature