Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 96568

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Novice growth tasks dissapeared

[Copy link] 3/248

Posted on 2020-04-26 06:48:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello all,
I just did the first task with the 20 agricultural permits and the i didn't received any more tasks from that.
Anyone know what happends?
Thanks alot

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-26 12:55:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

What is your profession level?

They are no longer offered after you reach 150

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-26 13:28:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

my profession level is 140. I just did the first task and that's it 400m exp it gave me.

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-26 16:53:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

Did doing that last quest make you level 140?  or were you 140 when you took the quest??  I can not guarantee the cut off it is lvl 150 as all my characters are 152+and I think somone else reported that level...
its possible its 140  IDK for sure.

check your voyage log... do you have one of the quests open?

Also it may be limited to 20 permits of any type given per day?? - One permit per quest given as reward.
or did this change? (you say 400 mil exp which is 2x what the guide has as max or 40x exp of 1 turn in... so probably something changed)

Written in the guide Quote;
You have the potential to make 200mil profession exp points and 20 Agriculture, Economic, Military or Industrial points for your guild  from doing these tasks daily.

so I think there is a limit so try again after Midnight USA eastern standard time. (daily reset)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the first task is not repeatable but you should be able to do the others:

first task (not repeatable)
1) Guild Development Quest Guide (completed)
The task text tells you to join a guild now if you are not already in a guild (silly.. you can not enter guild hall if you are not in a guild) and to talk to the 4 NPCs in the above post and contribute to your guild.
Reward: NONE

Store Materials (Agriculture)
Collect 50 Catnip, 50 Sisal, 50 Linen
You can put the plants on your ship and the NPC will take them from your ship hold.
I suggest you turn the task in in bundles or groups 10, 15 or 20 tasks worth.
ie.  have 500, 750, or 1000 of each plant on your ship and turn the task in 10, 15 or 20 times.
Reward; 10,000.000 Profession Experience,  1 Agricultural Guild medal , and 1 Agriculture Build Permit

Industrial Materials (Industiral)
Collect 40 teak (this is un-compounded teak ie Teak Logs), 20 Tin ore and 20 Fine Copper ore.
I suggest you turn this task in in bundles or groups 10, 15 or 20 tasks worth.
ie.  have 400/200/200, 600/300/300, or 800/400/400 of each log and metal on your ship and turn the task in 10, 15 or 20 times.
You can put the logs and metal on your ship and the NPC will take them from your ship hold.
Reward; 10,000.000 Profession Experience, 1 Industrial Guild medal , and 1 Industrial Build Permit

Trading Technique (Economic)
This task is a bit different...
You make trade runs of popular goods between cities and are automatically given "Popularity points" when the trade run is complete.  

To find out what goods are popular in a particular city click "promulgate" at the trader and pay attention to the "Popular Items" chat screen.  All "promulgated" cities' goods show there.  The goods stay "Popular" for a real time of 1hour 10 minutes
so keep "promulgating" at the trader to see how much time is left.

20,000 Popular trading points are exchanged for a popular trading bill at the Popularity Points exchange NPC

Each task needs 10 Popular trading bills to complete the task.
Reward; 10,000.000 Profession Experience, 1 Economic Guild medal , and 1 Economic Build Permit

Medal of Honor (Military)
Turn in 10 Medals of Honor
Medals of Honor will drop from Crete Pirates or Snowman in North Island (regular) or Pirates in Stockholm (but very few pirates there so not worth it)
Reward; 10,000.000 Profession Experience, 1 Military Guild medal, and 1 Military Build Permit

Signature