Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 96568

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Discussion] How can I transfer servers

[Copy link] 2/231

Posted on 2020-04-19 00:37:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear players. One question, how can I go to another server? What are the ways, please tell me how much, thank you a

---------------
edited title for search purposes and to better reflect content of thread.  - Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-19 06:42:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

You have two options for actual transfer:

1)   Wait for the server transfer event (we have had 2 per year in the last 3 years except last years 2nd transfer was put off due to game update, and Chinese Holiday) and pay 1200 item mall credits to transfer your char to another server.

We had a server transfer event on Feb 25 - March 2 w/ actual transfers happening March 3, 2020  so we may not have another until August or September as we generally get 2 per year... though we use to have them in May or June and then in November to correspond to beginning of Holidays. - see this post for an example and information on the last transfer event.

2)   Contact the service center; http://service.igg.com/
they will have you buy 1,000 Item Mall points worth of a special item mall item - then contact them again after the purchase and they will transfer your character.
when you contact them they will tell you what item to buy in the item mall.
(I think you buy 1,000 special service packs, but not 100% sure so wait for customer service reply)

People have reported that this can take a few days... the actual transfers usually happen during Monday evening/ Tuesday morning maintenance - but then again we have not had maintenance in the last few weeks so pay transfers may be affected as well.

3)   So depending on the level of your character it may or may not be worth transferring... just creating a new character on a different server may be a cheaper option.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-20 23:45:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

SuperBoy343454 asked:

Can I change my name when I transfer, too?

---------------------

Answer:
IGG will not change your character name unless it has illegal characters in it
example:  !@#$%^&*()_+`~-=,./<>?;':"[]\{}| or any ASCII characters.

if you do a pay to transfer and you have illegal characters in your name... they will probably have to change your name first so it MAY cost more IM points.... IDK I do not think anyone has posted about name change with pay transfer.

If the support person that answers your email is not very knowledgeable, they will tell you they can not do name change and tell you to wait until the event...
* customer support is the bottom of the rung starting position at IGG...so they probably have no idea how to do it... but try asking.

- Ele

Signature