Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 96568

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Discussion] Supply officer quests - what kind of Hide?

[Copy link] 2/186

Posted on 2020-04-16 13:33:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please fix the list of items because in two quests I had de same problem.
In this case i have the collected hides. I also check with other toon using trade good Hides and doesn't work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

changed title of thread to reflect problem
removed word "bug" because it is NOT a bug its been this way since it was introduced.
- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-16 14:27:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

u need:

10x Hide Trader Oslo
5x Beef Trader London
10x Linen Athens Sup
10x Jute Athens Sup

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-16 19:28:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

You need TRADER HIDE; which can be bought at the following cities:

Hide;  weight 35 - purchase level 5   Basra - Madeira - Dakar - Oslo - Seward

we have had this quest for years... I swear it USED to tell you to go to Dakar...
maybe they changed the wording on the last major update??

I stopped looking at the words long ago and it its true it does not say which hides

so it is understandable that a person doing this quest the first time might assume the hides are drop hides because both jute and linen are resources picked from the suburbs...
buuuuut nope....... its hides from the trader that is wanted.... would probably take to long to do the quest everyday otherwise.

PS. (Since you are level 81) you probably will not be able to solo kill the rampant pirates (on land) for the last part of the quest.
Team with someone stronger who can kill them and stay in their area so you get the kill credit when they kill the pirates for you.

Make sure you finish the beginner quest line and both knights vigil quest lines so you can get to level 140+ and then you will still need to do some "pimping" / stone adding and attribute plus-ing to your equipment in order to solo the rampant pirates.

pps. make sure you authenticate/ identify those skulls and bear paws and get a little cash and reputation.
and do the free lunch on Sunday and your daily trade quest to get some trade point cards (TPC) so you can get bag space openers in Barcelona.

you need to have I think its 5 article tab? open spaces when you turn in the last of this quest.
(8 article tab spaces total for whole quest line?)

- Ele

Signature