Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 96566

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Discussion] [Solved] NON Palenque related - stuck at ID Verifying

Close [Copy link] 14/539

Posted on 2020-04-12 16:23:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

ok update on my end;

of 10 accounts I can not log in 3.

NONE of the 3 have ever even tried to go to to Palenque nor are they qualified for it.

It has Nothing to do with the logging in screens as I am able to erase then type one of my 7 working accounts into the spaces and I can enter.

I have tried logging into all 4 of the servers with all 3 of my accounts - all 4 servers get stuck at ID verifying.

I have sent a broadcast message to "admin" that are on our system mailing list regarding this problem.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-12 16:49:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

I m stuck since 7 h now. When i try to get FL system always says I did not log out.
Missed:
Palenque Quests
DDC
London
HI Mastery
This game is always fun :)
Every week some new shit that does not work.

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-12 21:13:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for all your support xanthian, I appretiate that a lot! You, DSofa and ledhead always around and willing to help! Thanks a lot for that :)
Seems we only miss the one who could really take care of the problems.
I tried all the usual sollutions with logging Battle Server other servers and so on.

Does not work.

And the message is: You have not logged out of the game

Seems to happen random for i was not in queue to Palanque or leaving it.

Happy after Easter I d say :)

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-12 22:47:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

its now 22:30 EST/ 03:30 GMT

I still can not log in my 3 accounts...

there have not been any comments from admin in pm or mod section and as you see none here in regular forum...

Ill be watching some anime then off to sleep.. so probably will not be back for at least 13 hours...

hoping they figure it out.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-13 12:09:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

As of 12:00EST/ 17:00 GMT

I am able to log into the game - HOWEVER it took a few seconds at ID verifying and then a few seconds more delay at next screen  "logging in".

If you are continuing to have problems contact support immediately with a NEW email... so they can tell that your report is after their "fix".

Be aware that in the past IGG has just made players wait till reset Monday evening/ Tuesday morning - which usually frees up their accounts. so they may do the same today.

I will be marking this thread as solved and closing and locking this thread as my problem of not being able to log on 3 accounts HAS been SOLVED

If you are still having problem and it is not Palenque related feel free to start a new thread!! 

- Ele

Signature