Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 96568

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Palenque sucks; suggest limit entrance number by IP

[Copy link] 3/367

Posted on 2020-04-04 15:53:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

This game makes no sense. The number of palenque players should be limited to 3 for each ip number and not for each character. Now there are a bunch of characters and no one plays

-------------------
added extended description to title so thread does not get mixed with other Palenque threads.  - Ele

Signature
mobitel
Posted on 2020-04-04 15:57:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

I meant 3 entrances to Palenque a day for each ip number

Signature
mobitel
Posted on 2020-04-09 20:23:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

If you ban by IP:
A) Many will complain because their brother, mom/dad, son/daughter, cat/dog also play the game and its unfair.
B) People will simply use a VPN and bypass that IP block.

In the end the only common solution is to have some common sense and log alts only after 2/3 first runs. Leaving the first 2 runs competitive for everyone. Im not a fan of doing palenque with alts on my team but its something necessary. Sometimes its an issue because one team will have way more alts than the other but most of the times its even and tbh the outcome is determined by the top players, not by the afk alts per say

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-09 21:33:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

On another side note,

Having alts is helping get runs later in the day. There used to never be more than 3 runs of Palenque a day. Using alts to help "push" runs, in my opinion is helping get more runs during the day.

No way using 1 character you could ever get enough badges for these ranks. 88k badges for the top rank and you can buy as much honor as you want with SOVs. Bad balance there without many many characters running Palenque for badges.

Signature