Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 96566

Total:#27

Create Thread

[Discussion] Bad Lagg in Game

Hot Topics [Copy link] 26/1129

Posted on 2020-03-22 14:00:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

PLS Fix this ,i have Bad Laggs in Game ca 2-4 sec freeze and when i switch to Land or Sea is map not loaded foe 3 sec .
PC, Grafikcard and Internet is ok,Ping ok, FSP ist  190 -220

Ty

Signature
Posted on 2020-03-22 14:02:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Show this :

Signature
Posted on 2020-03-22 15:23:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

It has been doing this for over 2 weeks now.

Yeah pretty much the regular scene loading screens do not load anymore  so you notice the wait more because you are staring at a scene that you do not normally see or that is rendered incorrectly.

but there is also just BAD lag.

As I have said before I probably have one of the best connections as I live about a 12 hr drive from where the servers are...

but even I am experiencing lag.... nearly dropped a few items because they wouldn't more to the slots.... i click auto track to somewhere and I stand there for 3 sec before i am suddenly 1/2 way there...and yeah the scene change thing.

The weird thing is when I started playing today at about 1:30 EDT/18:30 GMT I HAD a green connection on the 2 characters i was playing... but then after about 30 minutes I started lagging and only had yellow connection at best.

Again we can pretty much guess IGG/FOK will do NOTHING... they did absolutely nothing before when we had a similar problem for MONTHS (about 2-3? years ago) and that was back when they would still fix things.
All IGG came up with was to try a vpn.

So, All I can suggest is; try a VPN
but we know that does not even solve the problem but about 1/2 the time.

We know that alot of American children are home 24/7 now... most gathering places are closed or people just wont go out.... so expect the internet to get even worse as all American are getting online and practicing "social distancing".

Also it doesn't help its the weekend... we have ALWAYS had problems on weekends... too many people for our ancient servers.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-03-23 05:44:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

The funny thing is that I logged in 1-4 acc and I only have problems with my main account, all other acc runs normally and smoothly.
Even if my main character is logged in alone, I have the same problem when changing the scene and laggs up to 2-3 seconds.
Hardware and software is completely fine and I can rule out that it is because the other ACCs are running.

Signature
Posted on 2020-03-23 12:10:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Started today at 11:50 EST/ 16:50 GMT with a yellow bar
it actually turned green for a few seconds.. but back to yellow...

oh and looking at alts the lag definitely is not the same on each character...

I now have 3 in the same scene... 2 were standing the 3rd last to move actually just turned green and the others 2 are yellow...
oh but there's a new one... a C++ error when I clicked on my ship inventory... great - restart that character - and it was the one with the green connection.
go figure..

I think each character gets a random connection...
the one I had to re-log now cycles between yellow and red connection while the other 2 stay a constant yellow.
(and its my main).

ah and the 3 were in the same scene.. killing the London pirates.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-03-23 12:15:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 2020-03-23 12:58:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes, I play the accounts in the same scene, mostly I go to Inis with them, my main character is CP, a twink also CP and a healer. Have the massive problem only on the main char and it is about 10 years old and the twinks are younger. I did a stress test with my PC today or several at the same time to rule out the problem with my PC. The tests included: HDD stress test DDR Ram stress test CPU and GPU stress test and everyone ran without problems at the same time. My main char has massive laggs so that it is no longer playable in Inis; Turm or HI Master just when I logged in, my slots on the ship were all empty, and my jewelry I was wearing was also not displayed.

Signature
Posted on 2020-03-25 05:49:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please bring in order !!!!

I think I found the poblem, I pinged my Internet provider once and once IGG.VCO and now you can see the latency in the picture below, which is wrong, the average value is IGG.VCO 159 mms and my provider 10 mms.

Please correct as soon as possible as it is currently not playable.

Thank you

Signature
Posted on 2020-03-25 08:27:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

again it seems to be slowing for me when it uses Level 3 communications internet lines but that is probably not the ONLY reason... (because according to the ping I have a green connection the whole way)

could also be IGG / vco bandwidth....

. - Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-03-25 09:11:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

It would also be due to IGG / VCO, because on Steam I have no problems playing even multiplayer is flawless, high-resolution games that did not exist when Voyage Century Online came out run smoothly and smoothly, even the newest games.
Not even my CPU / GPU is at 50% load

Signature