Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 94988

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Discussion] FoK where is patch?

[Copy link] 8/489

Posted on 2020-02-09 14:33:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

FoK we are extremley bored we got nothing to do ingame... if we dont get patch before summer 1000% atleast 50% ppl will quit, we are dying bread already, if you look a bit already few of top players (170-170.1)getting more and more inactive by day, what do you think will happen in 3-4 months of doing nothing ingame ? We need content cmon !

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-09 16:54:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

@FoK,

I agree should add 3vs3 Arena was mentioned in other topic already.
("bloody gladiator" [血腥角斗场] event )

Or give people a reason to do something outside of Seville Port.... Like add new stuff to Rockman or Lost Waterway Pirate for PVP :)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2020-02-09 20:24:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been staying at home for 18 days.
I'm bored too.

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-09 21:49:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

i dont want to burst your bubble guys but the reason this game is dying isnt because of "nothing to do" ... its coz people cant come back to the game, ye go on .. add another patch and watch how another group of lower tier players quit coz every event is pvp event and see how fun it is to fight some 168/170 maxed guy as a 155/160 guy rofl...

and i can see people suggest making low lvl palenq and stuff .. too little too late, it would be same as low level BG, not enough people to make even 1 run a week ... 

add some shit to daily task boxes that would help low tier people to catch up faster ... how to drive away returning player ? tell them they have to farm the game for next 2-3 years every day 5 hours just to be MEDIOCRE PLAYER, to be any threat in pvp youd have to invest real cash not only time .... theres a reason people like starting playing in chinese vco, coz you get to catch up to other people somewhat

but ofc its bad for most people here coz that means more people who can fight back ... those people who are playing now and are 165+ geared will keep playing ... its the lower geared people that will quit and if those quit .. good luck selling all the shit in game ... at least gold boxes will sell goon in IM

i forgot to add that its common knowledge that to start playing vco, you have to buy already pimped account, it may be illegal here but hey, rather do that than have another 5 years of butt-blasting in every event

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-10 01:18:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Cant agree more with upper comment. Exactly! IGG keeps controlling vital resources, and not helping low lvl player growing. In Crete and Palenque events, low lvl players got killed by those mother fuckers in 1 hit. What the fuck is the meaning of that? People like me don't event have a chance to fight back. Each time in Crete, I have to beg those mother fuckers to stopping killing me and let me deliver one reso. LOL. 

- EDIT BY LEDHED - Profanity .

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-10 03:44:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

I know a few strong dudes who can be considered somewhat as top players who would love to have more competition for pvp. Right now the game is straight up boring. I still laugh about 160 gear needing lakes

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-10 05:36:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hope u can safely leavr home soon fok

I have to agree that newbies need help.

Make 160 gear cheaper
Give us every week euro ares
Let 170 instance drop double of everything or reduce gold medal price at sanctum ( lvl 170 gear is needed for 180 instance)

You could even consider a noob server with double drop for 6months and 50% discount for every gear until 168 and starting gear fallen..... server only for new chars and After half year they must leave to other servers and the newbie server get reset

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2020-02-12 09:44:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would totaly love a new server. Classic would be great. :P

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-13 08:10:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dont think getting new patch will help with the situation the game is in right now. It is simple, igg is way to gready, they cant do even simple things in game. Most people game more than enough time for igg to improve the game but seems they dont care. With new things coming out but no improvemts to old  content, people just got to frastrated to the point where they just giving up and quiting. We all know by now igg wont change so most players dont see the point to continue playing and getting nowhere. Over next few months you will see more players wither stopping or quiting game alltogether. And dont give us excuse that one person is working on this game. Only thing that works in this game is IM promotions and sales, nothing  else sadly.....

Signature