Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 96563

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Discussion] Another 9 billion on Treasure map -> 0 Lake & 0 Gold Ingots

[Copy link] 8/694

Posted on 2020-01-09 09:25:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, everyone. I am Squidward, a normal player from MMP. I've written down a post about the drop rate of treasure map had been decreased. After that, I found a Lake to cover my lost(Probably IGG increased the drop rate a bit because other people also got Lakes on the same day when I got one). That was nice. However, after Jan 2, 2020, the drop rate had been decreased, again. I did treasure everyday with 1 bil minimum, but I got 0 lake and 0 gold ingots. The best I can get is Telance. These trashes can not cover what I spent on it. I am wondering if there is a fatigue for treasure hunter? That will decrease your chance to get the best thing in a period of time? 

I've been the top 1 of treasure hunter for a week, and yet I have 0 LAKE AND 0 GOLD INGOT. IGG, could you please increase the drop rate a bit and stabilize it? Is it really necessary to control resources so strictly that no one can find LAKES? (I guess you already set the drop rate of Lake to 0 at the time we are talking about it).

Signature
Posted on 2020-01-10 14:17:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with the increase.

If its not possible, then as an alternative, I would suggest funofking to add lakes to the New Material Exchanger and make an exchange ratio of like 15 Telances = 1 Lake.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2020-01-10 21:48:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

After I post here, someone just spend couple millions on it and got a lake, jUST TWO DAYS AFTER I POST A THREAD HERE. I kinda understand how MajorJD felt after spending tens of billions on forge and got shit out of it. I feel tired and want to sell my account as he did. :(

Signature
Posted on 2020-01-10 23:16:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Now, TWO lakes. lol

Signature
Posted on 2020-01-11 04:40:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Chill abit mate maybe take a break for few days doing maps

Signature
No weapon that is formed against you will prosper declares God.
Posted on 2020-01-11 21:33:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Now, people come and pm me about how easy they get lake and gold ingots. Pls don't come to me and show off. If you get some, pls stay chill and sell it, and I don't need to know that. 

If I didn't spend 30 billion on maps to find out the shitty drop rates, and if I didn't post here to reveal the truth, and if they did't change the drop rate back, you would've gotten sh*t like I did before. There were two lakes on one day, there is one today as I far as I know.

There is a saying in my country, "One is luck, second is coincidence, third is inevitability". So please stay humble and grateful, and stop showing off your sh*t. They put the shitty drop rate on me, which made me eat shit, they also can do this to you later.

Signature
Posted on 2020-01-13 21:03:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

yeah buddy dont bother with what this h0e is bragging about, its lies lol do you really believe a lake and/or gold ingots can drop from 1st map? hopefully this wont make me being muted, im being polite towards her

Signature
Posted on 2020-01-14 03:08:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

The end of story -> Just got a response about the drop rate of treasure maps from GM. lol. According to official statement, they haven't changed the drop rate. What's your opinion?

Signature
Posted on 2020-01-14 03:36:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

I was told a few weeks ago that on Facebook page of VCO i can see news that 11 lakes was found...

i checked and yes 1,5 years ago after introducing the gold ingots to lvl 5 maps there were 10 lakes found within 3days on MMP.....

guess what since then we had 2 patches and the droprate is almost not existent since the latest (palenque) patch

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......