Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 94251

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Discussion] My toon got disconnected and game crashed

[Copy link] 2/104

Posted on 2019-11-27 22:59:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

As the title said, my client always crashed and disconnected all the time recently. What happened to your server? Anyone has similar situation like mine? Or just my personal problem? I've checked my network, and it's fine. By the way, I'm in MMP server.

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-28 07:14:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Is your game CRASHING  and giving you an error code or are you just DC-ing (should just have message you are offline)?

1 other reported crashing and 1 other reported DC-ing...

Keep in mind the holidays and the holiday lag and bad connection times are upon us.
and ya know even though you have good connection to your ip server doenst mean good connection to IGG servers....
Ill go find that old thread on how to check...

Some kids in the USA actually have the whole week off while others just get Thursday- Sunday off.

see the other threads:
Game get's dc-ed instantly after 3 min i go afk!

and

Game crashing while AFK.

not sure if yours is the same as theirs so will leave all 3 open for now.

- Ele

here is the page I was thinking about:

How to check your internet connection for lag, dropped packages, & path

Signature
Winter Solstice Saturday December 21, 2019 / Hanukkah Begins Monday December 23, 2019 / Christmas Eve Tuesday December 24, 2019 / Kwanzaa and Boxing Day Thursday December 26, 2019
Posted on 2019-11-29 02:47:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

The wired thing is the client of my main character, Squidward, keeps crashing, while my another alts is fine. It happens all the time not just while I was AFK, but also I was playing. I've reinstalled cilent and windows system, but the problem still existed. FoK, a little help pls. pls check my toon(Squidward in MMP), I believe there must be something wrong with my toon's data in server.

Signature