Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 94251

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] 150 unbind hot sale request - thank you FOK

[Copy link] 3/127

Posted on 2019-11-26 15:57:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

150 unbind hot sale request , thank you!

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2019-11-27 14:36:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

Expert Unbinding tool was last on sale November 4-5

so hopefully he will put it in sale again soon.

- Ele

Signature
Winter Solstice Saturday December 21, 2019 / Hanukkah Begins Monday December 23, 2019 / Christmas Eve Tuesday December 24, 2019 / Kwanzaa and Boxing Day Thursday December 26, 2019
Posted on 2019-11-28 09:08:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

do they put gulch-gold in hotsale for 25 pts ea or is my memory playing tricks on me .... if not then maybe FoK can think about adding GG-s into hotsale list, 50 pts each for them is quite a lot, and people who come back after years of not playing kinda would like to buy them from IM to not make dailies for another 2 years just to catch up on everyone else with general gear .... 25 pts in hotsale would be fair price

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-28 15:36:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

you may be thinking of this post: Hot Sale Request; Gulch Gold (February 6)

where the player also thought it had been on sale...

However as I said in that post... after rigorous searching I can not find that it has been on sale even ONCE...

*edit*
NOR any IM event.

and any discussion about gulch gold talks about how hard it is to find ...

yeah for some reason IGG is making them practically unobtainable.
(maybe the OTHER version had them on sale?)

- Ele

ps the only suggestion is:
"just make (London Daily) with alts, you can exchange the advanced vouchers for tradable gulch gold." and gather gulch gold fragments from daily quests.

from this post

and we keep asking for the Dragon Max event which gives Gulch gold fragments!!

actual Dragon max rewards posted here

Signature
Winter Solstice Saturday December 21, 2019 / Hanukkah Begins Monday December 23, 2019 / Christmas Eve Tuesday December 24, 2019 / Kwanzaa and Boxing Day Thursday December 26, 2019