Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 94251

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Discussion] Star soul bug; Can't modify or upgrade Darkness & Light stats

[Copy link] 7/587

Posted on 2019-11-15 17:20:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

No stats on that soul, and can't modify or upgrade 

-------------------
added to title of thread further description of problem so hopefully fok will see and do something - Ele

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-16 07:31:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

i got same .. lost fallen shard :devil:

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-16 20:18:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

PR and me(CoenNL) tested it and lost a lot of good shards!!!

results: the darkness shard and the light shard are bugged
why? very simply, same reason we had no BG because;

the name Critical Strike Resist is too long, correct me if wrong FOK!

When i got Darkness, for example i got attack and some parry, when changing i got like others but normal stats, but when ''lucky''  you get the main stat, and that is CSR on the Darkness one. turns out we cannot click Save cuz it says ''There are no modified attribution available for saving!'' tried few times but only way to get out was click cancel, after that it was bugged like not showing skills,

we also have DB allready in and that text seems normal, no overlapping... but only CSR has it and DB is second long name in system

Price of all things about star soul is too much, fix this! people wanna pay and help... but need to be reasonal!

edit: forgot to add SS

-----------
bold, color and increased font size of likely problem in hopes fok will see it - Ele

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-17 00:37:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes, darkness is bugged, and if I move item to that interface where you can save attributes, I can see the CSR stat on it.

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-17 07:12:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-17 13:42:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

So I got a rune, used on that weapon, client crashed, rune gone :D

Signature
Posted on 2019-12-04 02:45:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think i was patient enough, 3 weeks passed after this report, and GM cares about it zero... need more details? or what should we do?

Signature
Posted on 2019-12-04 04:41:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think he is to busy trying to get the merge to happen.... I get the feeling the merge its probably a upper management level priority.

We WERE suppose to have merge then transfer time... and now that is all behind schedule.

but don't stop pressing the subject.

- ele

Signature
Winter Solstice Saturday December 21, 2019 / Hanukkah Begins Monday December 23, 2019 / Christmas Eve Tuesday December 24, 2019 / Kwanzaa and Boxing Day Thursday December 26, 2019