Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 96563

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Discussion] New Item Mall " Fallen Star Shard"

[Copy link] 8/812

Posted on 2019-11-12 05:50:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear FoK,

it seems today you fixed Columbus server. Palenque also working for all servers.

You bring now the new IM items so we can do Star Soul System? We Need " Fallen Star Shard " to work on our Star Soul System. (new NPC in madeira port want it to exchange for runes and i think also need them to lvl them up).

As far as i know we need ton of them again so dont make it tooo expensive.

Kind Regards

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2019-11-12 06:54:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

I Just came back from future and i know each price Will be 100im

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-12 07:36:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

If thay add only in im  Fallen Star Shard more people will  stop play must be avaible in game too without im ;)

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-13 04:51:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Fallen star shard 35 IM . Available now

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-13 05:02:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

If my calculations are correct from info from other ppl about 1200 fallen shard needed per socket To get highest upgrade ? Hahahahah
That means 36k IM per socket * 8 per item *3= 720k IM needed ?

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-13 06:04:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

y 35IM each sounds to much. I dont know in detail how many needed, but if thats rlly  the case what dubli says the price should be like 3-5IM maybe.

I think star rune 55 IM is okay.

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-13 06:19:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thiefffffffffff

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-13 06:20:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

just in the context of $ it is around 40k $ for set ? pls FoK tell me would you spend 40 000 $ on some stats in game that won't even make such difference ?
I won't even start into discussion that there no game in the history ever that prices something at 40k $ and that there is no alternative way to get it in decent time(under 1 year)... just look at WoW, Elder Scrolls Online,... they have player base of millions for a reason and that is only and exclusively only listening to the community and doing as community wants... it is truly most simple buisness model ever ! You do as we want = WE HAPPY FOR THE FIRST TIME= WE PAY YOU MORE !!! HOW HARD IS IT TO GET THAT ?!?

i know for a fact that you will lose atleast around 10 players in next week or so :) gg FOK DESTROYING GAME AGAIN !

and i won't even start with you not giving us dragon max + 2x strife for 3years now ...

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-13 08:11:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

@ChineseVCO

ah so first "lvl" of items cost 5 each (the ones you buy at NPC) and then getting the higher lvls inside the system is then 10 each  20 each and 45 each if i understand correct? 

So 1920 Fallen Shards needed to make Armor+ Hat+ Weapon on highest lvl with 8 runes?  And then more to get the stats you want? Im price rlly should be maximum 10IM each  then + some way to gain the ingame slowly

@FoK:  You did just take the price of BBO for Fallen Shard and copy it to our version..... but they have 4 times cheaper IM than us.... so if you want to use their price as base you need divide their Fallen Shard price by 4  ==> 8,75IM

Signature