Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 96563

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Palenque still broken

[Copy link] 3/468

Posted on 2019-11-09 09:31:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

Stuck since 1st invite came stil saying account being used or keep being stuck at id verifying p

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-09 14:23:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

When you get inv, start a new client directly, and enter, that way i didnt stuck.

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-09 14:33:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sometimes my login to BG not works too... like 1 out of 10 BG or so... then after maybe 30sec  there appears a white message  saying something like:  there is a error login in to the battle server please restart your client

The first time (few months ago) i saw that error i didnt just click enter and not read it and was stuck for hours in Petro BG.... but since i did read it when it appeared again and followed the instruction i have no problem at all...

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2019-11-10 10:35:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok now i got the message im talking about:

i followed the instruction and pressed Esc + restarted/ closed my client. Then i opened a new client and loged into my normal server and  i was in BG.....

got the message after like 3 tries login in/ 1min ID verifying in total (during the 3 times).
#

Edit: Kind Regards your problem Player based resolving service. If you have any problems feel free to contact us. You can help us keep the service up by donating us something in the game. Have a nice day.

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......