Voyage Online Today: 3    Total Posts: 93953

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] New BG Season, Server Transfer, Labrinton BG

[Copy link] 3/160

Posted on 2019-11-05 03:16:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear FoK,

1. New BG Season/ Server Transfer
when will be new BG season and next server transfer? (now Palenque BG working so i guess you could start a new season or do you want make transfer event first?)

2. Labrinton BG
Also could you remove the Wednesday Labrinton and replace with either Palenque or Petro? It's just the same 5 ppl and their alts who farm this BG exklusive with 1vs1 fights against their alts, everyone is tired of seeing these ppl get unfair advantage...

Kind Regards

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2019-11-05 03:31:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree specialy for removing labrinton, litteraly same ppl use it, and believe us even in the week palenqua will get full :)

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-05 04:02:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Good reminder about server transfer!

Thank you in advance Fok!
And also thank you for pet system. For me, a HI grinder really helps having 10 less slots in item column and opening pet bags from a single click, no need open click yadada

If ofourse can make mobs drop only treasure maps instead of treasure maps at bosses and the 5 regular type at little bosses would be amazing. Would save 5 more slots from item :)
Good job anyway!

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2019-11-05 04:04:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

why you ask for stuff that are secondary options, still a lot of bugs to be fixed, (honor in colombus, pets to work everywhere, new storyline rewards, new sea rank stats that you paid but you dont get, Star system not working atleast in colombus etc etc). So i would rather have that first than any season. 

Agreed on the Labrinton remove it totaly and put petro or palenqua, even if maybe will be a problem of people actually since palenqua only 5 times per week so i would suggest petro if you dont want palenqua to be full of alts

Signature