Voyage Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 93369

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Can't login more than 1 character + super lag !!

[Copy link] 3/121

Posted on 2019-10-07 07:43:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

I can login one character and it works fine for 20 seconds then it starts lagging like crazy(unplayeble)
i start hitting an enemy in gt and get freezes for 2+minutes...
and yes i can't logn any other character while i have my main online it just goes id verifiying for eternity
GG FoK destroyed MMP now thx !!!!

Signature
Posted on 2019-10-07 08:05:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it may pay off for you to update your VID card driver and PC , along with a good cleaning. ALL lag issues are not from IGG server , the game is huge hog of resources now .
 Try it before you yell at me or others as I see ONE , report like yours. If it was common on server like MMP , I would be getting woke up with screaming friends who live outside my time zone and went to MMP to escape Columbus lag.

Signature
http://voyagecentury.fandom.com

http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2019-10-07 08:16:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

I can run 4k stuff on my pc, so before being smart. Try telling fok to restart servers and you'll see that it will be fixed up, i am one of those who went from columbos to mmp, and how it seems this week same stuff is happening to mmp now. So don't shift the blame on everyone else when clearly it is IGGs fault, columbos is clear example. It's not the first time this is happening so don't play smart and do your job you're being paid for. :)

Signature
Posted on 2019-10-07 14:42:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

unfortunately since you are the only one who has complained...it sounds like an individual problem so that is why he suggested TRYING cleaning first...

Lag in general is always a problem especially on weekends and during events.

We also know (from experience) that it just takes a tiny extra problem to lag out many European players...

But you were warned that this is a National Chinese Holiday... so no maintenance until Tomorrow (Hopefully**).

this happens 2x every year.... Why Asians have "Golden weeks" instead of just vacation days... sigh.

- ele

** Workers supposedly come back Tuesday.. so not sure if night crew comes back at 00:00 or if its next day ie Wednesday... sometimes they put off maintenance for a day or 2 if workers are not back or are too overloaded.

Signature