Voyage Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 93369

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Discussion] Suggestion to FoK/IGG

[Copy link] 12/753

Posted on 2019-09-10 03:36:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

So yesterday i had a really really bad day. 7k Modifications and 0 maxed stat (not even the useless ones). 5k manuals (25per try) for 40+ attack. 30+ ruders to get as best a green stat and to close the day nicely 0-5 in BG with the scores to be like 700 to 2000.  To sum up what i want to say is that around 2-3 months of gathering stuff came up to 0!!

So i was thinking and was trying to make some suggestions as what to get in the game that will not hurt IGG and will help players. Probably nothing will happen but i would make them either way. 

1) Modifications / Manuals
Since you cant/wont increase the chance of getting better stats i will just repeat what everyone has being asking. More often Dragon max and Euro ares. Remove one Crete from sunday and put Euro ares every week and add on Satarday the dragon Max

2) BG/Lab

In BG i have noticed instead of calculating ONLY the land battle points it takes into considaration land and sea points which messes up the ballance. That needs to be fixed. 

Lab the issue of entering remains so unless you fix that just remove it and put only BG (and this comes from a sea player) Its really annoying not to be able to enter and have people that have the time and the will to block it and farm it. 

3) Instanses

a) Land
Increase the drop of Gold medals in Yizhu. I understand the part of wanted to last long but wanting 6 months for one player to do the instanse every single day to gather enought is crazy. I wonder you dont want sales? More Gold medals means more people buying IM for refined irons and serpents. 

b) Sea
First of all you need to fix the missing quest items and quest cards that are suppose to drop from 1st and 2nd boss of Yizhu bay plus one more industry item that is missing and i have no clue from where it drops. Also You need to increase the drop rate of the "rare" industry. Its almost a year and i think noone has finished the exploration dont you think its too much?

4) Drop rate. 

Here only think i can suggest that will make life easyer for players is to remove DDC card and put 72 hours of server double drop. Its Frastrating to have to do in 2 hours as much as you can and it removes the fun of doing stuff cause you are ending up to not even being able to chat with friends just because you are trying to do as much as possible with the time pressure. 

I dont know if i forgot something or if my suggestions are incomplete or wrong. Feel free to add your thoughts here and if you agree or dissagree. The more posts probably we will get more attention. Thanks and sorry for the long post

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-10 03:58:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

remove the ddc ad 72 h double drop and  the land part ..sea i dont care

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-10 04:36:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-10 05:36:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with all,
for now replace sea BG with land BG its really stupid see always same ppl enter... i could probably make you a list of person who will enter and win 5/5 BG in one day and 90% of it would be correct.....

When new patch here you can replace sea BG with New BG that is much more fun anyway and working well

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2019-09-10 05:39:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-10 07:32:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'am agree with johnnyx7 with all

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-10 08:29:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Good suggestion!

for my part would be better if igg would delet the time limit from DDC that means i can use it when i would like.
if i have family time at weekend i dont have problem with the time limit hen i should use it

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-10 10:36:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

I salute you johnny for wasting ur time

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-10 11:13:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Very good ideas. I came back to game and I am even willing to invest in IM again but I really don't want to do so and see two months later a notice about a closing game. I have the luck to use my laptop on work sometimes and cant use a 2 Hour DD card straight. So I am losing money and than the will to play after a while for sure. Its simple. Happy customer buy things and that makes a happy publisher.

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-10 11:14:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

im whith u johnny i have bored to play like crazy for make more that 2 hour of ddc.
for play and u have good char and for make the basic need 3-4h.
8-10 gold medals real is nothing.

And i have bored to say give the missing part. You haved the new patch and you make test but give first the missing part all....

Signature