Voyage Online Today: 8    Total Posts: 93005

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Hurricane Island Vertigo

[Copy link] 5/175

Posted on 2019-09-09 12:41:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Greetings

Don't know if this bug is already known but I could'nt find anything.

I forgot to use my degula by Ron in the first stage and got the debuff vertigo. But it never ended. After 10 seconds I got instant a new debuff. I could not use my degula, go away or even dismiss my team. I had to leave the game and wait for the instance to dismiss itself right now. Never happend to me so I would like to ask if this is a known bug or just crazy randomness. :ninja:

----------------
removed the word "bug" from title as it is a game setting. - Ele

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-09 13:14:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

its been like that for a moment, if you dont have freezing or lack damage you need to go with an alt so he take the stun, you hit then get stunned and alt continue and so on

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-09 13:25:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

its been like that since the Jiawu Update (November 2018).

Have to use Freezing Helmet
or
a team
or
be able to kill him in 5 seconds. (At least Fallen Equipment)

old thread here

Its a game setting as far as we know.. HI was made "harder" according to Jiawu patch notes.. so it's not a bug.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-09 13:54:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

All right than thank you very much for the information.

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-09 14:49:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

It's like this in the Chinese Version.  After playing there for a while, not being able to run HI like I used to could in English version, I couldn't run HI there very good untill 178 gear (but technically could do it in 170 gear, 170 was like trying to run HI on English in  Kings Gear and ordinary refines lol xD)

Coming back to English I seen that, and I thought for a moment they buffed HI to be difficult like on Chinese Version, maybe it's a step in that direction.  Better Grind your hearts out before it changes. muhahaha

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-10 02:17:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Even if you forgot to use freeze helmet and you dont kill it in 5sec just have the sos on an the F bar, press it like crazy, you will get that 1milisec that you can use it and get out of it so no need to ruin you run

Signature