Voyage Online Today: 8    Total Posts: 93005

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] If you, IGG, can not run the game properly, give it back to its owner to run it

[Copy link] 5/284

Posted on 2019-09-04 22:39:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have to say IGG's service sucks. When I report a bug to IGG, they tell me to ask people in the forum rather than actually solving the problem. 

When I ask them, they tell me to wait.

A couple days latter, I got a reply.

However, how can I get help from the forum if this is a bug. Are you telling the players to fix the bug for you? THIS IS YOUR JOB! 

Therefore, if you, IGG, can not run the game well. You should quit running this game because you are not competent to do so!!!!

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-05 13:53:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

That is pretty much their answer to anything that is not a servers down report or and Item mall issue.
 (this guy got pretty much the same answer HERE  )

No one at IGG plays the game, and we know from experience support people are not programmers, nor does it seem, are they willing or able/ trained to look at the code to see whats going wrong.

Part of the problem is they have Funofking doing so much other crap that he doesn't have time to look at individual players codes anymore...  and he probably is the only one left who knows old school game code.

about all you can do is keep sending mails to support...
and maybe try getting a lvl 3 on 2 different alts (from different accounts - use 1 new acct and one old.) and see if it works...
this way we/they can know if it is an account problem or if in fact the lvl 3's are bugged..

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-07 00:54:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Let's be honest,  live support was the only good support.

Go buy special service and they'll give you a melon cutting , would be easier , giving the game back to snail hadnt really improved Bbo  , they don't even have a forum =P

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-07 04:00:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Before you sed : they don't even have BG: now only forum left,  well,  for now we got updates and all works propelly.

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-07 13:07:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Live support had the same copy pasted generic answers as we have now. In reality, support was never good in this game, and it can't be. IGG isn't developing this game, they can't do anything to fix bugs. Only thing they can do is compensate players, but they suck at that as well.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2019-09-09 12:51:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

And about the title "
If you, IGG, can not run the game properly, give it back to its owner to run it"...

BBO run by SNAIL dont even have a forum anymore. You cant join the game without knowing how to because the game files you download are fked up of doom. No working translation and so one. Just to let you know.

Signature