Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 94251

Total:#18

Create Thread

[Discussion] FoK, open transfer event again

Close [Copy link] 17/1594

Posted on 2019-06-04 15:17:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please note "old" thread has been bumped... this is from before 2nd "fix" which worked.
- Ele 7/31/19
--------------------------------------

Dear FoK,
after you froze 80k char still server is lagging. It seems your only idea to fix the lag does not work.

Me and i think many other Columbus player kindly ask you too:

Please open Transfer event again for Columbus server (and maybe if zeng he and da gama lagging for them as well).

The faster you open Transfer event the better. Make it only Transfer out of Columbus, so we can choose a lag free server and finally after 2month play game normally again!

best would be open today and transfer char on tuesday.

@Columbus Players:  If you agree feel free to reply to topic that you agree with that.
@Zeng He/ Da gama player: if you have lag too and want transfer out say that you want be included in transfer event.

Edit: opened this topic so FoK faster adress/see our Wish for a new transfer event.

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2019-06-04 15:32:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

i agree. or even better fix merge tool and merge columbus to somewhere

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-04 15:42:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Totally Agree last 60 days is unplayble , open transfers  free of cost

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-04 15:54:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree and as trankila said it should be free, because it's not a choice to stay in columbus anymore; we "are forced" to leave if we wanna play the game

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-05 21:45:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

1kms  crashing  minute plus to go through port door on yes  even  on da gamma make transfer 1 by one if you need to to fix issue, there are toons as old as server how much corrupt data space do you keep from all patch and  then modify for  profit and leave things out all those omitted  things from patches to profit add up too.  if look at homepage. activate idle account,  if account not used in last 2?3? years move em,  you can count how many kills per a season and brag about who spends 50b silver on maps to get no lake  mitherals but not compress useless data on  or in separate area to allow smoother  play, there is no server that is playable when population  higher than  maint and you can see all after and disappear. since fok is no the person at servers all the time, replace the imp for a able bodied gerbil at least he can be taught how to press reset on demand

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-06 03:37:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Keep your thousands of broken alts in Columbus, your problem is not my problem

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-06 17:48:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

push FoK notice us please thanks zZz

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-06 19:55:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would want to switch servers too by now seeing that there is a real problem with the main events. but I cant believe its the alts even if that's what people want me to think the games should handle it there is parts whre its smooth playing and other times not smooth crashing. if these accounts are not even active anymore should we need to delete those too ? or disactivating accounts doesn't even delete them ? and its  still too much space usage in the server side ?? I remember there was event for red snail and there was packed all citys with alts then I'm pretty shure those got deleted or are they just unactivated and are crowding the whole game up ?

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-06 20:02:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think you need to reactivate the accounts and then delete chars is what I got from this delete alts thing . but I know people massed alts and then the server side destroyed them and now idk what it is with those. there is no more account for those or anything is how I got that but is it really not the old hardware and not over crowded software ? >?
I did clear some alts up and kept a few but I know there is those inactive accounts u can reactivate and all chars are still there so its taking up space and its not even active  those people quit long ago and left their chars in the game and will never come back so the server need to shut down ? > or never get battle field because of alts. if its the alts then don't say everyone can join but say you need to be lieutenant .

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-10 04:55:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

FoK

Columbus server down AGAIN

PUT FINALLY  a Server transfer event again!

THIS IS YOUR FKN LAST CHANCE BEFORE YOU LOSE ALL COLUMBUS PLAYERS!

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature