Voyage Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 92789

Total:#184

Create Thread

[Discussion] [Solved] Game too laggy and geting disconnected 4/10 thru 6/25/19

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 183/13229

Posted on 2019-04-10 12:03:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi as i say  on columbos alot of lag and people geting dc all day is it same on other servers ? Is this Fok your plan how to make game beter or how to close it ? :P

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-10 12:10:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes! I just made a thread about it, but you were a minute faster.

I have a huge delay. Interacting with anything in game comes with a one second delay. Like if I click to speak to the NPC, it takes a second or two for the window to open. Messages on chat take one or two seconds to appear. Movement the same way. My chars keep getting disconnected randomly, like three will go offline, while the other 3 stay online, makes no sense.

The game is literally unplayable for me. :angry:

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2019-04-10 12:11:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

I see today in Columbus things i ve never seen in the last years i ve been playing the game. This is ridiculous. I needed like 20-25 minutes to complete the london task with a team of alts. Needless to say the endless crashing of accounts all the time. If this is your new idea of running the game i am sorry but you ll run it on your own. No more item mall buying from me until all this mess is fixed on a permanent and satisfying basis.

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-10 12:20:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

for me same horrible lag.... yesterday it showed me as online for me and others on friend list but when they want PM me it says i am offline......

"not in the mood" for maintenance  is  the reason for this horrible bs lag

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2019-04-10 12:24:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed with all above.

Another issue is when you change game scene. Your character is loaded, but every other object in game is not (other players, players stalls, NPCs, etc.). Sometimes it doesn't even load after 10 mins so you have to restart game...

Try to fix this as soon as possible, otherwise this game will have decreased player base :)

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-10 13:12:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

Fellas dont disturb captain Jack with your problems. I heard he have 'Plan'.

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-10 13:34:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

same problems on Magellan also...huge lag game crash no invites for BG

when come from sevilla suburb or sev city you dont see nothing on port..no stals no players 

and about Captain Jack i think his job is done...
 he need leave this job for other one who can and want to improve the game and change somethingnot only to ''make secret plans''

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-10 16:18:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Real all day the server going to hell and the vco team dont haved one people to check how run?
Or becose know bitter dont need weekly maintenance and servers run fantastic....  
The team vco need to start work again or start to change people to working again ok the game. 
Sorry mister funofking u only work can make is tell some joke not run the game. You cant not say joke on player has pay you and all vco team.
Respect on player plz for respect and u.....

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-10 16:42:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

they cant fix this to many players not interested anymore they dont help dont listen now even do their Job today all day lags and disconnecting from game. Good Plan

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-10 16:43:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

Now i can't even login anymore, keep getting errors. Error 56 to be specific.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org