Voyage Online Today: 12    Total Posts: 91463

Total:#24

Create Thread

[Discussion] Patch

Hot Topics [Copy link] 23/1451

Posted on 2019-04-12 04:43:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

blaming funofking for nothing.He is  just an employee doing his job.Maintenance from his words is not his job so why you all keep pushing him when clearly is not his decision it is beyond the  limits of this world.

He is payed do to what  he is beeing told.You guys  act like he owns the company and he can do whatever he wants and give everything your heart desire.

Lol

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-12 05:11:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

like there would be anyone in IGG company give a damn about this game.... besides buying new patches  or gifting us  thousands of IM i am sure FoK cna do whatever he wants since nobody give a damn about this game... its running with a half GM as support and as long as that works they keep it running

so i am pretty sure if FoK decide i wanna put Euro Ares every week  nobody will even ask  him why or stop him....

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2019-04-12 05:25:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

problems5 you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
First of all he is game admin, by his free will he cannot change game design such as placing new npc's in game etc. But running events that exist and are designed and are just waiting for 1 click(turn on) is only and only up to him and his choice.

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-12 06:52:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

"But running events ...is only and only up to him and his choice."

hmmm,

I do not think Fok runs the game... IGG runs the game.

before he can run the events he needs the ok from his higher ups.
IF they tell him not to run the events... he probably would loose his job if he ran them.

It is very possible his superiors are making the financial decision of trying to get us to buy the items first... then after sales go down below a certain unknown point, they will then start giving it for "free" in the events.

Though I highly doubt we will ever get an exact answer on who has that final decision making authority at IGG (or what exactly their financial / item release plan is).

- ele

Signature