Hot Topics [Copy link] 25/1725

Posted on 2019-04-06 04:32:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

Some news for a new patch?

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-06 04:50:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-06 05:16:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

before get any new patch we should get the old patch fully....

still missing:

• NEW DAILYS
  • Dragon max
  • every week Euro Ares
  • new Pet System

and some bugs should be fixed  like labrinton Queue System and missing drops in Imperial Boxes.

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2019-04-06 12:53:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

No news about the patch unfortunately.
Hopefully it comes soon cause the list of bugs keeps growing every day.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2019-04-06 16:42:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

yes they fixed bug with cabins and opened other 2 bugs that working like cabins bug but dont need cabins anymore!!!

good job igg

pay me good and i give you 2 best infos

same like cabin bugs but dont need cabins anymore !!

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-06 18:47:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

I’ll give you $4 and some left over spaghetti my momma made to tell me the bug

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-08 00:13:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ahoy matelots!

Before new patch and fixing bugs, maybe captain jack should re take an exam or test and see if he is still able to do anything at all for this game. His indifference makes a lot of crew members leave the ship.
For exemple:
Try at least remove the 5 types of normal map pieces from HI maps and make it only drop the compounded fragments, instead of 6 slots, have just one . I would say is an easy way to verify if you are a good captain still or not, in case of fail, on the plank with you!

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2019-04-08 04:28:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Patch in the meaning of fixing the broken stuff or patch like in the meaning new instanse and so on so i can start laughing more at people that want everything easy? 

@MrBamboo if you care about the game report the bugs, how you want something fixed if they dont know what to fix and stop playing smartass

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-08 07:12:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

no i dont report nothing because also they dont care about us!!!

they know only to call for money but dont offer nothing and i told you why:Treasure Hunter

1.they reduced arnount of Lake Mithrils Drop and Gold Ingots drop and dont tell me please i'm unlucky because we dont speak about luck when you make 5-6 k TH points daily!

2.increased arnount of Keel Ironwood i got already 30-40 Keel Ironwood what to do with them if they want 30 IM for 1 Mistarille Steel? WHY we dont have Mistarille Steel from MAPS how real patch offer!

3. why we dont have daily for serpents and lumis how real patch offer?

4.why we dont have full patches and only 40-50 % we have?

If they dont care about this game why should i care???

If i find something i use at maximum because also they dont offered nothing!

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-08 18:35:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Children should play nice . ANYONE still playing this game is on the same team . If no one BUYS , then it has no reason to exist . An ADULT or even a smart child would KNOW this .

So who is a traitor ?
 Those who follow rules or those who break rules and make the game die a slow painfull death ?

I suggest you google " ethics " . Or if you dislike the way the game is run , attempt to be part of the solution not the biggest trouble we have with the game.

If you dislike it still after trying just play something else , until then you are a cancer all good players should try to CUT out of the game .

Signature
.http://voyagecentury.wikia.com 
Visit yourpiratescove.com for game features !
[url=http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976]http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976[/url]