Voyage Online Today: 14    Total Posts: 91480

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Discussion] Treasure Hunter Profession Skills

[Copy link] 7/352

Posted on 2019-04-06 03:26:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

hello everyone!
anyone can help me to set my land battle skill points and sea battle points for PVP?

profession: Treasure Hunter
Nick name :IwannaBSpanked
Server: Magellan and Marco Polo
Guild:Mythic'Dawn

Thankyou!

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-06 19:07:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

No one has posted anything on TH since before skills update (Jiawu Patch).

here is an old thread with links to get some ideas anyway.

Treasure Hunter Land Battle and sea battle stunt points(PVP-PVE)

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-08 08:31:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Land
https://i.imgur.com/yodsInB.png

Sea
NO idea
Would pick both middle columns (Mines and Dodge/Ramming), putting only 1 point into maneuverability instead of 2 in the Ramming column and picking 1 point into clear debuff (Blue icon with a hammer and planks)

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-08 10:38:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sea mines have potential in PVP, but only if you're going to add full mine damage to general jewels, which rarely anyone bothers to do since its useless in PVE. So I'd definitely go for the ramming tree, down the Speed Acceleration line.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2019-04-08 18:00:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sea Mines would be useful in PVE if some  company would  fix the 2 new sea instances....

NPC ships there use torpedo on you but you cant use on them...  #logic

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2019-04-08 22:33:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't think its a bug. I think they intentionally disabled mines in those inis, cause they were too OP. You could literally sail away from opponents, lay mines and sink them while they don't even touch you.

Other things like ramming, grappling, dodge reducing generals etc. have also been disabled. I think Snail Games has no idea how to make sea inis challenging, so they just pump their dodge, acc, sailor def and sailor damage, while disabling everything else, so the player literally has to pimp his stats to match the inis in order to make it easier. Or maybe its intentional, to make you spend more IM points on pimping those stats...

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2019-04-09 03:11:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

if it would be intentionally why would they bring new armors and and new ways to pimp that dmg for it?

Also in old sea instances it still works and was not "OP".... its just a scene bug cause the scene is "not a sea scenery"  i think in chinese version it actually works now after they fixed it but not 100% sure...

also Torpedos are super expensive... back in the days when i did Porto Bay with them i used 100.000.000 silver every run while other ppl used maybe 5.000.000?

Running away is also no good option since space is limited and boss need to perfectly run into the mines... so you still need to be able to tank the boss.

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2019-04-09 04:46:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature